Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vapordoc heat question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Girospeck, Jan 11, 2005.

1. I just purchased at vapordoc, and was wonder what heat is needed to vaporize cannabis and salvia. I dont know the range of my model so im hoping someone out their has this or a similar vaporizer and knows what temp, or where on the knob to turn to.

Anyway any help will be apreciated.:)

2. Pack it 1/4th of the way full lightly turn the temp up and vap in incriments till you see perfect vap in whatever chamber you use. It should be hazy and no where near as milky as a bong rip but smooth as sucking down air (or a hookah drag of some flavored tobbaco).

At that point mark it and stick with it...never overpack your whip as it doesn't vap nice a through giving you a bong fulla vapped thc waiting to be downed.

If you have a bong you don't mind cleaning totally and giving up to the vap remove the mouthpiece and shove the tube in on an 45 so it comes close to touching the wall of your bong fill it with a small pool of water rather then a water filtering full fill and rip off that.

Trust me on this when I tell ya it's impossible to save your lungs frmo bits of bud flying around the screen when you have to do slow deep inhales so make the water catcher thing top priority before you go ripping it hard. Could be a bong (best method) or even a crappy masion jar with two holes popped to create the catcher effect.

3. I heat it on full for 5 minutes and then turn the knob to the 1 o'clock position for best results. Sometimes closer to 12 O'clock though..... your draw speed matters too.... at 1 oclock i draw long and soft/smoothe