Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A reason to stop? NEED YOUR OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeStoopid, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Just about two weeks ago i was caught by a cop smoking i had about 4.5 gs on me and i was charged with smoking and possession... The cop decided to not put me through the court system and allow me to do some community service instead. He told me the next time I get in trouble at all with the law it would be on my record for sure. Do you think this is any reason for me to stop toking? I'm not craving it yet because it kind of threw me back. I thoguht i was like immune to getting caught.. But i know in due time im gonna be craving it like a mother I just don't know if it's worth having a criminal record for it.. NEED YOUR OPINIONS

2. This isn't something you should be asking random people on a forum for marijuana. Is it worth it? Think of your situation, who you would hurt by getting arrested...Do you have a family that relies on you? Do you have an important job? We can't know all the details of your life, so we can't offer much of an opinion. Just make sure you feel right about your decision, no regrets. :smoking:

3. I say be more careful. Smoke in the safety of your home.

4. Get your medical card. My buddy got pulled over and he had his. The cop just threw the weed back at him and said "Here's your dope card kid..." and let him be. What a wonderful modern age we smoke in...

5. Don't smoke where the police or people who could possibly call the police can see, hear or smell (most important) you and you'll be fine smoking. I smoke a lot in large parks and hiking/cycling trails and I've never gotten in trouble with johnny law

6. just smoke at home

7. uuhh
    Be more carefull, Dont get caught!

8. I think what you should do is just smoke at your home like a few other people have said. At home is pretty much the only place that I smoke, since I smoke at home I dont ever have bud on me when we go out so there is no chance of me getting caught

9. I agree with the poster above me, it's what i do too cause I cant get in trouble. I will have my dealer deliver it, Ill get like a 1/4 or 1/2 so it last's and pay him like in extra 5$ for delivering it. Then I just smoke up/vape it up in my house where I know I wont get caught. I havent riddin dirty or been in possesion outside my house in months now. If I want to smoke at a friends house or something ill buy weed there our just be like you smoke me now ill smoke you at my house later and they understand.

10. Haha. Getting caught by the cops is the only risky thing about smoking weed. =]

11. Well it's kind of you fault for "thinking you were immune" to getting caught by the law.
    It's always wise to smoke somewhere safe where you actually know where you won't get caught. Like your home or a friends house the woods etc.

But if you're going to smoke at a park and you have a good distance from the road I suggest bringing a cigarette because the smoke can be mistaken for cigarette smoke too, which is what I do. Just remember to light up the cigarette if the cops get towards you. Have fun!

12. Done.

13. Do what you think will benefit you the most.