Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Who else hates buying 8ths?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bfitz99, May 29, 2009.

1. I was just wonderin how many seasoned tokers hate buying 8ths. I know i do...for a few reasons

1. Its so depressing...bc u know its gonna be gone in a couple days and u gotta re-up soon...again
    2. U save money when u buy in bulk, and buying a single 8th is sorta a ripoff
    3. the bag looks so small

Who else hates buying 8th's??

2. Same here, the smallest amount I'll buy now is a quarter. An O is usually ideal, as I usually have some room to make some money back.

3. i never buy eights. A lot of my friends do though:D

gettin a zip now as we speak. The lowest i'll go is a half O, only if its dankity dank and i dont feel like spening $400. I prefer gettin .5-1LB, but i dont got the money for that anymore, or a connect to front

4. Nah dude i like buying 1/8ths. But yeah the bag does sometimes look small, but its the right amount. That sucks

5. haha same for me man...i usually split a half or an o with a buddy...so we save money and have weed for a week or 2 with no drug deals

6. i used to think the idea of 1/8s was so dumb, because it was supposed to be 5 a gram, but an eigth would cost 20 or 25. i would tell anyone who got an eight to go buy a twenty sack that would b 4 grams. now that people dont sell nickels anymore an eighth is considered a 20bag. so i dont hate eights for the same reason you guys do, but still hatem, well, dislike.
    HALF-POUNDS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Idk what youre talkin bout dude. 1/8ths are around $60. Unless your buyin shwag.

8. #8 Industrial, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Usually in Detroit I can get eighth size dimes for 10. Dimes go anywhere from 2 to 4 grams. For 20 I can get 5 grams, so it's usually a deal.

However, the quarters are always so small, I think the dimes are actually bigger than the quarters.

But what, an 1/8th for 60? Unless it's dank I would never pay that much. You must be rich or something, that's why you come off as an elitist. It's not schwag, it's reggos.

9. Im with ya.

I only buy 1/4s which are usually swole at 8gs.

10. lol i assume ur buying mids or schwag then...normally kb around here is like 40 and headies are 60-70 (which i will NEVER buy)

11. Yeah man all i really smoke is dank ass weed. I just got a gram of some good lookin shit. Im tryin to find my camera.

12. Yea, where I live an 8th of Good pot is going to run you between 55-70 dollars a bag, which is absolutley fucking ridiculous if you ask me....I don't understand how other people get bags of good weed for like 35-40 I wish that was how it was in SC I would have a lot more money.

13. i like buying slices, because if i buy a slice, i cna make it last the whole week (mon-fri) if i want.

Latley, i havent been buyign any tree though, im broker than broke can be, but i have awesoem friends who have a shit ton of good bud karma comign their way as soon as i can afford it.

14. I dont really mind.

My dude hooks me up by givin me like 4.2 for an 8th and pulling out all the stems

and an 8th lasts me anywhere from half a week to a week

15. I usually by atleast half o's but preferably ounces.. the other day i bought an eighth(been a long time since ive bought an 1/8) and i know what you mean, i bought it tuesday afternoon and it was gone thursday morning.. it was weighed to 4g and it was some humboldt purps tho(called Raz) :D

16. I only buy dank 1/8's for 25.

17. I will if its all my dealer has. But I usually go for quarters.

18. when my tolerance was low, all i needed was 8ths. theyd last me from a week and a half to pushing 3 weeks. i cant even imagine how i could make it last that long now.
    always prefer buying in bulk, would usually pick up a zip every week or week and a half. or a quap occasionally. never bother buying in like 8s or quads anymore. a gram or 20 bag here and there to try out the bud, but thats about it

19. Buying 8th's does suck...but seeing as I'm broke right now all I can afford are 1/8ths and, once in a while, Quarters.

If I had the money I'd be buying at least a half ounce every week.

20. I hate buying 1/8th, Shit when i get to a 1/4 i panaic a little. I am so sick of calling up dudes and doing all these stupid shit for my bud. Buy at leasta oz for god sakes.

-BH..LOL