Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

truth or propaganda?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by azzzznstoner, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Smoke is full of carcinogens so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, but at the same time I wouldn't worry about it.

2. I also saw this. The amount of people they studied is a very small focus group. If they had maybe like 10,000 or 100,000 people I'd be a little worried.
    Who knows though? I'll still be smoking either way.

3. This Just in: Tommy Chong Diagnosed With Testicular Cancer.

That is all.

4. seems like propaganda

just like since the 70's drug usage has diminished by almost 50 % :rolleyes:
    hahahhaha

5. It's all completely true, I suggest you stop smoking before you end up like the millions, no BILLIONS of people who now has no balls due to marihuana.

6. Someone posted this earlier. I don't see any reason to believe the article though(the conclusion at least)

7. Propaganda study by the us gov't.

8. It's not true. This was a POLL not a scientific study. They asked 400 guys with testy cancer "Do you smoke weed", and 100 of them said yes. That's how they concluded pot causes testy cancer.

This would be like me going to cancer patients and asking "Do you drink alcohol", and 100 of them say yes. From that should I conclude liquor causes cancer?