Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

volcano vap question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whoakevo, Jan 28, 2009.

1. whats up guys i just ordered my volcano vap and i have a question. i usually only smoke a blunt a night after work just to chill and what not so how much do you guys think i should put in my volcano and what temp do i heat it at?

2. Yo my buddy just got one and its fucking awesome your gonna love it. We usually leave it at "6" and you just put a good bowl that covers up the screen in the vape bowl and thats good for like 3 bomb bags of vape. Have fun getting the best clean highs ever.

3. my friend uses .5 in his volcano and gets like 3 or 4 bags.

volcanoes are lame though

4. How are they lame? They are the best.

5. PSYCHHHH dont you wish volcanoes are the best? Theres a wayyy better vape called the vtower extreme... yeah i know anything with extreme in the name is most likely shitty, but this vape will SHIT on your valcanoe... seriously this thing is bad ass ive hit a cano bag and a bag outta this and its the same..

then i hit a whip with this vape because i wanted to chill on a bowl for an hour. Can your volcanoe do that?

anyways, this thing is around 300$, can do bags, a whip where you suck in at your lesiure, a whip that shoots vapor out the end, has an lcd screen, and even comes with a fucking remote.

yes thats right a remote... i fill up the bowl and set it up the night before, then when i wake up just sit in bed, turn it on, hit the bag option, and watch it fill up a bag without doin shit... yes even if you got a digital volcano you could have gotten a vtower, saved cash, and got a better vape.

i seriously love this thing and laugh at people with volcanoes, im not tryin to sound mean or anything but this vape is amazing\

oooh and it has glowly lights underneath it, so pretty much its a volcanoe thats upgraded with underglow :D

6. either way im happy i ordered the volcano you usually get what you pay for thats what im hoping for ahh!! cant wait should be here by friday :hello:

7. You will definitely like the volcano, although I have to admit I still tend to use my glass more. I have also played around with smoking the vape bags through a bong (just hold the mouthpiece to the hole where your slide would normally go).

Be sure to save your VaPoo for making butter. Volcanotips.com also has lots of info about cleaning and temps that I found useful.

8. nah man, hate to down on ya but you dont get what you pay for always... sure maybe theres quality pieces inside your volcanoes, but i know my vape doesnt have any pieces that are reactive with heat. got the food grade tube too.

digital volcanoes are 500-600++, this thing is 300, already digit, remote control...

once again i dont wanna down on you but you didnt get what you paid for, you got less

9. I have used both and guess what I own...DIGI Volcano.

The Xtreme is a cool piece and great if you want balloons and a whip. However, its just all around a cheaper quality product. You are smoking, why do you need a POS remote control? I for one hate the whip attachment...sucking on a tube never knowing how good of a hit you got.

10. He's happy who cares..

cangrats volcano's are sick