Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Operation Get Cali Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Well ive been lookin like a hawk to get dank bud whenever i run out. And i always seem have some nice bud, but really is it extravagant. So i was talkin with my friends the other day and my friend starts to say how he has bubblegum bud shipped overnight from california. This got me very interested. I was wondering how it got over here so i hit up the dude man and we got to talking about how he just got it through fedex. anyway, we know this one cat who moved from va to cali about a year ago, and we are all tight with him; hes always talking about gettin white widow, super silver haze, all the bum shit for cheap.

So heres the deal. Come may im thinking about opening a P.O. box and doing like a one time thing where he ships out a qp of cali's finest and i send him a check. Should i use Fedex or UPS, something that is a private shpping agency. And shipping it, I was thinking about those airtight freezer bags then putting ceran(sp?) wrap around the package then in a box with no retern adress.

I want some input, and if you dont feel cool posting about it send me a pm instead.

2. your plan is flawless. open a PO box in your name, write him a check with your name on it, and just sit back and wait for profit...or is it the popo... I don't know which.

The only time that someone-who-isn't-me recieved product in the mail was from a friend who picked up at a cannaclub and gave it to his supervisor at UPS to get it on the truck for me and had it dropped at a friend's workplace at the receptionist. I can't speak for anyone else though.

3. Dude. First, your idea to package it is terrible. There are 100 better ways to package it. Pick one of them.

Second, don't get a quap. If you get caught (your chances of getting caught are like 100 times greater with a quap) you will be charged with federal charges, intent to distribute, trafficing, and lots of terrible shit you don't want.

Ask him to send you a few buds in a small vacuum baggy. Put it in the middle of a jar of peanut butter, and glue the foil seal on the lid back on to make it look unopened.

Why would you open a po box? So even more government employees would handle your package than if you just had it delivered?

I hate to tear your idea up and put you down hard man, but you have to think things through and be smart about this if your gonna do it.

4. It would be the same amount. Delivered to a PO Box or address, same amount. Only difference is where you pick it up. PO Box could be anonymous at least.

5. Dam, you all are thrashing this idea hard. My dude man got a couple of zips of some bubblegum from cali through overnight fedex the other day. The Government doesnt handle all the mail. Fedex is a private company, so they dont have people searching the shit AS hard. People send little quantities throught the mail quite a bit actually.

You got to keep in mind how many packages are sent through the mail daily. How many random Boxes go through the mail. Not to thrash up myself but why the hell would i use peanut butter, everone know coffee mask the smell more than perfectly.

YOu gotta keep in mind this is just a sketch out of the plan. There are gonna be around 3 people in on it.

The sender-my man in cali hookin up the dank
    the po boxer-the guy who puts the p.o. box in his name
    and the moneyman-the dude who actually writes the check to him.

This way nothing can be directly traced back. With no return adress the furthest they can track it back is whichever post office sent it off. The p.o. box man has no idea who sent the package, and the money man just sent because of something he bought off ebay.

i think the plan is pretty flawless myself. Unless they got people marching up the isles with drug dogs smellign shit out

6. Are we realling bringing SWIM to GC, thats some shit you see on heroin sites or somehting

7. This is a really bad idea.

If you get caught not only are you going to be charged with having a large quantity of weed, but probably some kind of federal mail charge as well as federal drug charges for sending it across state lines.

When you get a PO Box you have to show proof of where you live - so they will be able to find you, and EXTREMELY easily, not to mention you want to send him a check.

Just don't do it, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of even if you modify the plan. I mean, unless you don't want to go to prison, which would be in your future.

And in case you don't know, packages are actually scanned, some places even have ion scanners and if your package goes through an ion scanner, you are FUCKED.

8. #8 johntimespeaker, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Dont' overnight it. I was watching that show "locked up abroad" on the national geographic channel and its all about people getting caught with drugs overseas. This one guy got caught cuz he overnighted his shipment of hash. I think it goes through more security or something if you overnight it. Also a qp is way too much. It would be hard to hide all that dank cali bud smell and if you got caught, the charges will be a lot worse then just a zip. If it's possible, open the po box in a fake name. If you need id (i have no idea how to open a po box) get a legit fake one. In my opinion, the 40 dollar fake id would be a sweet investment anyway for any future plans. Idk, those are just my thoughts. Good luck. If all else fails, ROAD TRIP. Then you can say you drove across country, i have always wanted to do that...

edit: dont write a check, that is the worst idea. get the zip and pay cash.

9. Listen bro. People send tens of lb's through fedex. Were not saying it doesn't happen, we aknowlege it happens all the time. If you think a qp of dank nuggets in a freezer bag wrapped in plastic wrap will give you your best odds of not getting caught than by all means do it. You getting sent to prison will just be natural selection.

Now there are hundreds of ways to do it better than this. Do it one of those ways

10. Im not really sure how many more times i have to say this but, I would be sending it through FedEx, a Private company, yes they do have things for safety reason. So i guess i could send it to my address, then they wouldnt be able to find me easily? I could do money orders or whatever they are called.

11. Just don't do it.

Grow your own.

12. He probably would if he knew them. If you know hundreds of ways to do it better why don't you tell him the way you would do it.

13. I guess im gonna have to take the weight down. I just dont want to be doing all this trouble for just one zip, two at most is what im thinking now. So here is the new plan.

Get my guy to make a fake bottom to a coffee can, this is where the 1 1/2-2 zips go then pour the grounded coffee on top. then put that in a box with a bunch of nic-nacs and have it overnighted. And im not talking about crossing Country boarders so i dont plan on getting lock up abroad. i have a friend whos brother lives in cali and puts tabs of acid in bags and puts thos into shampoo bottle.

I personally think the it will be flawless when the time comes

14. Maybe once i get my own place. A grow op takes placeover a span of months, sending it through the mail is in span of hours. now how would it be more sketchy mailing it?

15. Actually your package is more likely to be inspected by a private carrier than the Postal Service. Part of the contract with a private carrier gives them the right to open your package w/o a warrant .... where as the Postal Service requires Federal warrants for searches.

The less fishy your package looks the less likely it is to be questioned. Fake or non existent return addresses are a bad idea, as are brand new PO boxes that only get big packages randomly.

16. I remember locally, someone had 4 boxes of weed dropped off at their door. They didn't know what to do and called the police. Cops said the sender had the wrong address, and they don't know how that many POUNDS came through the mail.

In all honestly, they don't sniff every box, or xray them. There are tens of thousands of packages getting moved across this nation, theres no way to check every one of em.

Your better off just finding a house for sale that is unoccupied and have it shipped there. Night before the delivery go and move the sign if you really want to, but most ground shipments will be left on the porch. If there is no signature required, it gets left there.

I'd say use paypal and just send the money to him online, or use a money order. Checks make a paper trail. When that check is cashed, the bank makes a photocopy of it too, so there is the proof of payment needed.

17. #17 tormentedimp, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    see i personally dont get why ppl post threads like these, its like ur askin all the lurkin cops to start watchin u. which isnt hard to do believe it or not, and u can thank the patriot act for making it even easier.

but dont be a dumbass about it. which means using a PO box and checks. ur better off with well concealed cash so u dont have to go thru anyone to get the actual cash. tell ur guy to make sure to wash the outside of the double wrapped plastic with dish soap and iso alcohol. and not to actually vaccum pack it, that wouldnt be fair to those beautiful buds.

PUT a return address so its looks less sketchy to who ever is handling it

DONT do overnight like that other guy said.

maybe tell him to make it seem like hes sendin the package to a chick (chick sender name, ur address), draw hearts on the package and shit like that

and yea i wouldnt use coffee just cuz thats like the oldest trick in the book and i wouldnt be surprised if they look for that smell now too

try to be original, this is totally do-able if u do it right, one of my connects use to get cuep's (cue key not working) and sheets of acid from cali so yea, u can prob do it too

18. if ur really buggin about usin ur own address then go the full 9 and get a very good fake ID (license, ss number etc) and send it to an abandoned residence, leaving a note on the door the door to leave packages in the back. even plant some random items around the house to make it look like ppl live there, nothing u own, of course!

not that ive done any of this before hahahah but i do have a creative criminal mind:D

19. are we really bringing the chat nazi's to GC?

I don't know who is watching. You don't know who is watching. Just mind your business bud, and don't be so concerned with the words that people choose to use, especially ones that aren't misleading/wrong/retarded/etc.

20. The worth thing youcoudl do is use a private shipping company, because they are ALLOWED to open up packages to search, use USPS, works fine, even priority works if you stash it right, over night is even more suspicious, but give sthem less time to find it.