Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter ounce nug!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Dec 10, 2008.

1. 7.2 g's of some fruity ass weed.

[​IMG]

2. Very beautiful

3. that looks delicious

4. You should put a quarter by it for comparison.

5. looks like mids

6. +1

I was thinking the same thing.

--Chubbs

7. nah not mids. this is actually some good shit. it does look a little pillowy and fuzzy like mids but its the sticky icky. also, its awseome to smoke.

8. Ya looks like mids, but i can tell its not...its like beasters i'd sya..

9. Thats some dank i dont care what anyone else says

10. I think its the color that throws us off..But 7G nugs aint THAT crazy... I'v seen like a 17G nug. THAT WAS FUCKED... fat stem tho...

11. thank you man, i'm high enough to prove it too... i wish my camera had a wicked macro filter but that pic is the best i could do. this stuff is really sticky tho:hello:
    i'll take "beasters"

12. i think it was just a great trim job by the guy who cured it, made it look like mids. not mids...

13. Nice nug.

14. i remember my homie had one of these...its was l like smaller then an inch...it was a fucking rock.

15. i'd hit it

16. yay me tooooooooooooooooo:hello:

17. dank bud man, looks like the mango shit i got last week

definatly not mids there

18. come to think of it i cant see why anyone called this mids...

19. hey, hand me that towel, i think i just nutted

+rep for the nug