Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

urine assesments

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ktnmouthkng, Oct 31, 2003.

1. alrighty people... well yesterday i got caught at my * school w/ an 8th. now i have urine assesments for bout 3 months. I need to know how to smoke and pass these bad boys.. any ideas???

payce

2. hey man that totally sucks you got caught at school. the smartest thing to do here is probably just not smoke. but since that would suck big time you should still continue. most schools have really good drug test so they will probably test for detox and shit. your best bet would probably just not smoke for like a week before your test and during that week, sweat as much as you can (running) and drink a shit load of water and cranberry juice. hope you get through this man.

4. Take the pills and drink lots of water everyday, about a week before for test.

5. Niacin is actually a B vitamin. B3, I think.

But don't worry about niacin and all the cleansers out there. Clean up for the 3 months. I wouldn't let any drug have so much control over me that I couldn't last 3 months without it. I'd look like I was a slave to the drug, and hell if I'll be a slave to anything!

6. i heard from a friend that used it. its called GHF. drink GHF wait 20 minutes drink water ,give sample. available at GNC
    he only smokes weed and swears by it.