Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with my piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fashow69, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Ok so i have this GonG and the down stem shattered when it accidently got tipped over. the rest of the piece is fine just the downstem/ bowl shattered. I need to get a new one but Im confused with the sizes on alot of sites like 14.5 or 18.0 I know these mean the diameters of a downstem but how do i figure out which size mine is? all help is appreciated!

2. I'd suggest concealing your bong in a backpack/large bag and taking it to the shop to size it up. You could figure out how to measure it but that'd just be a pain in the ass.

3. I thought about doing that but my local head shop the guys that work there dont seem to know much they just sell their stuff. I asked to look at their down stems and they were all too " fat" to fit in my peice so Im assuming if there are only two sizes ( 14.5-18.0) then maybe those were 18.0 and mine may be 14.5? im pretty sure on the length though about 10.5 cm. i just need to get the correct diameter size.