Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fAKdded, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Anybody got anything good to say about it?

Seems legit to me, as long as used properly. I mean, your not going to come up dirty that is.

Have a possible drug test coming up for a good job, ive quit smoking for a few days now and have done the niacin and water route, but I want to be safe and will probably just order some of this.

2. fuck stopping, use the quick fix.
    i used it, and the LAB (thats right, a lab)
    said i was clean.

basically, wear boots when you go, and put the bottle in yer boot. they like to search pockets.

p.s. make sure you get formula 4.0 at least (4.2 would be safest, its their newest)

3. Fosho I ordered some 4.2, thanks for the advice.

I'm not worried about it, seems like some gooood shit. :)

4. how much did it run ya? i may need to pickup some soon myself

5. 39.95 with shipping

Might have been able to find it locally but this site had the newest formula 4.2

I got mine at detoxforless.com

6. quick fix is like buying sony, I went with the westinghouse. =p

Quick fix was like 39$ and I found something called Ace Urine for $25 or $30 or smoething around there.. (It's been a while). I was scared because I thought since I went with the cheap shit it wouldn't work.

I was wrong. It worked. If the cheap stuff like ace works, you know quick fix will.

7. Sweeet, You guys make me happy :p

I'm still not going to smoke because I'm playing it super safe but its good to know I have some insurance ya know

8. Quick Fix works always.

The only way it WON'T work is if you don't get the tempature right.

If you heat it as directed, you're golden.
    Like the McDonalds arches.

9. I used QuickFix and my dumbass actully got it TOO hot, the temp strip read above 100, and as soon as the lady got my bottle she could tell it was too hot and even mentioned :Wow this is hot, really hot" so I was nervous as shit but luckily on the form she checked the box that said the temp was in range.So yes it does work.

10. yea it works fine, its real easy to keep up to temp, used it to get a job, so did my brother, both at labs, my buddy uses it at his counseling sessions whenever he has a random test. Just gotta heat it up for 10 seconds in the microwave and rubber band the heat pad to it, it keep it at the PERFECT te mp, I had a drug test for my diversion program today, and I taped the quick fix to my boxers with the heating pad, they watched me piss so I couldnt use it (passed anyways, brought it cause I wasent sure) but when i got back out to my car and took it off my boxers looked at the temp strip on the side and the 96 and 98 numbers where lit up so it was perfect if I needed it, and that was about 2 hours after I took it out of the microwave, had to get it out of the microwave tap it to my boxers, get gas, take about a 45 minute drive to the office, and wait for my turn to see my officer. As long as they dont watch you youll be fine.

11. My friend told me, 6 hours after the test,
    he had the pad sitting on his Coffee Table and it was still hot.

12. #12 CheebCheeb, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    yea the label says the pad works for 6 hours so you have alot of time. First time I used it I was freaking out because I went home heated it up, went to the drug test place and they were on lunch break for another half hour, so i was like shit, went back home, waited alittle heated it up again, and went back, then when i got there they said the dont do drug tests for jobs, I was like WTH, so I called the work place and the guy had told me to go to the wrong place so I had to take a 30min drive to the other place, I was freaking out cause I wasent sure if it was going to stay hot, but it was perfect.

13. The pad works for a while, but I took in a little thermometer to make sure it was right, right as I was about to use it.

As long as you have the tempeture right, you're good to go.

14. dude, microwave it for 45 secs to 1 minute, just so the dot on the thermometer is either all the way to the right, or off the scale completely- about 1-1.5 hours in advance. after the dot drops to 98, crack open the included heatpack, and rubberband it to the bottle (not the therometer side, obviously). should reach 98 by that time, odds are it will be alittle warmer than you want..but it;s not rocket science.

note: this is what I did. if you choose to use it as a guide, thats neat, but i can;t be held responsible for your own actions. good luck!

15. DO NOT put it in the microwave for 45 seconds, putting it in the microwave for 10 seconds will get it to 96, and the heating pad will keep it there for up to 6 hours, even if you dont put it in the microwave AT ALL and put the heating pad on it, it will take about an hour but the heating pad alone will bring it up to temp. You WILL fail the test if the temp is too high, at 45 seconds in the microwave the stuff will start to boil. It need to be around 94-98 to pass if its like 103 you will fail.

16. Yeah man its not a hot pocket :p

P.S. I'm abstaining from weed, but just railed 30mg of oxy.

Feeling great : P

17. used it recently for a test. so great! just microwave a bit before you go and put the heat bad on a while before hand. my guy didnt watch or anything so it was real easy to do it.

18. Wow thats exactly what I did, and no1 watched me as well..

I got it from a local headie, like 20 min before the Drug test I activated the warmer for like 10 min before I microwaved it, then I microwaved it to like 98 degrees, then put a rubber band around the warmer and the pee. I put the 2nd cap on that has the little strawlike opening.. I then strapped it with take against the briefs I had underneath, and then I threw boxers over the briefs and left to the Lab..

And it worked, I got the job..

19. quick fix works fantastically... used it for a job drug test at a lab. i turned the defroster on in my car and set the bottle on the vent to get it warmed up to temperature, and then i duct taped it to my ballsack to maintain the temp. worked flawlessly.

20. or you can save $30 and just have a friend piss in a cup for you like an hour or so before the test. then when the test comes just pour his into your cup and your good to go.