Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade bong tutorial.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shnerpler, May 27, 2008.

1. Well, being a broke college student living in a dorm, I can't buy any nice glass, so I made a bong in about 10 minutes and it rips hard and if I need to hide it i can. heres what I did.

First, I took a febreze bottle that I washed out. I took a hot glue gun, and melted two holes into it, one for a carb, and one for the bowl and stem. I had a rubber grommet that I had beforehand for my metal bowl and stem.
    [​IMG]

Here is where I put the carb.

[​IMG]

Heres the bowl and stem that I used for it.

[​IMG]

Here is the diffuser I made for it, by taking a crayola marker, one of the skinny ones, and removing the insides, then cutting it in half. I then took the cap off of the other end of it, and putting it on the part where i cut the main part at. I then took a candle, and a safety pin and melted several small holes in it.

[​IMG]

Here is what the entire stem looks like with it attached onto it.

[​IMG]

I then filled it up with water to where looked good to me. Here is what it looks like altogether. Its really easy to hide if I need to, and it rips pretty hard.

[​IMG]

2. yo, looks good bro, im a homemade bong stoner too... hows it hit??:smoking::smoking:

3. it hits smooth as hell.

4. im gonna have to try that homemade crayola diff, i got a green stem, and i think my bowl is slightly larger, it can hold 0.6g.. good diffuser idea bro, keep tokin :D

5. actually this is the worst bong ever you can make...smoking plastic + leftover POISON from the febrezee...this is horrible ill never smoke from that better roll a joint.

6. well, the ferbreeze can be washed away and the container can be sterile if you clean it with iso+salt... and plus, ive been smokin for abt 7years now and most of the bongs i hit are water bottle etc.. i prefer glass, but if your broke, plastic is cool, and if you think your also melting the plastic, youre wrong because the weed will hit the water in the stem and cool down way before it gets close to any plastic.. just to let y'all know....

7. After the febreeze is stored in this bottle for MONTH nothing can get it out...iso + salt not good for plastic i think it also releases some kind of chemical....

enjoy your plastic ;)

p.s. you dont need much money to smoke fine only your downstem and a regular water bottle not your "homemade diffuser" or febreeze bottle lol.

8. why is there a hair straightner on your dresser...?

9. where i live i can get nice acrylic or even glass pieces for 10 dollars ... canal street son. haha