Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

AK-47 and a 2nd shot at pictures!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rockbass, Dec 17, 2007.

1. I finally got it! I got a fat quad of this very dank, very smooth AK-47 up here in WI a day ago, and let me tell you, it was very worth the wait!! For only $60 an 1/8, it is VERY worth the price. And after reading my camera manual and messing with some lighting, here is my second shot at some pics! Please, any input is appreciated, I have an Olympus Stylus 710, if that helps any!

Enjoy and thanks for letting me share with you guys!
    -rockbass

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PS. This isnt all of the quad...Just a few buds so you can get the idea!

2. That looks very dank indeed. Where you at in Wisconsin that you can get your hands on that? I got some 'Northern Lights' a few weeks ago but its been pretty dry around here lately.

3. The banners of your hosting site caught my eye more than your nugs :D:D:D naw j/p nice nugs.

4. Cool! Nice buds. Nice naked chicks on that banner.

5. My cousin grows ak up in Maine doesn't look legit tell ur dealer to look up his strain names and match it in the canabible but deff some dank shit dont take offense you got some good buds man

6. Haha that's kind of ridiculous thing to say if you've actually read the cannabible. You would have known that even IF the weed was grown with exactly the tools, soil, ph, temperature, lights and every other necessity it would STILL look different because of

1. Seed variety/strain
    2. Bullshit seed selling on line
    3. Cross breeding on accident

I'm sure his weed isn't "true" ak but neither is yours in a sense unless he has an original clone of the Legendary AK, it's not going to be AK-47.

But those buds look hella chron regardless :D

peaace

7. nah man im definitely feeling you on that but what im saying is I believe he ordered his seeds online from DR. CHRONIC so unless dr chronic is selling unlegit strains then idk but i get my ak from the source. Not from dealers to dealers to dealers so idk whatever man

8. damn dude you're the man, you must have the most fire buds ever. we envy you.

on a serious note, buds are going to look different even when grown on the same plant, get used to it.

9. why so much hate??? He's not even being a dick, he's not saying his bud is better, he's just saying he gets pretty legit ak. fucking relax.

to op: nice fucking dank.

10. Thanx tarheels cuz i mean im not even trying to be a dick im just saying ive seen helped grow harvest and sold LEGIT or what we my cousin and I thought was AK-47 because we bought what were supposed to be legit seeds from DR. Chronic therefor they looked nicer and better it may just be because my cousins father is a botanist therefor he has a perfect grow room idk. But dont take offense you guys are pretty hot headed stoner's chill out and smoke some better weed cuz ur pretty uptight

11. i'm not even being a dick, come on it was sarcasm but seriously

that has to be one of the worst ideas i've ever heard, first off what is "legit". you say your buddy ordered from "dr chronic". well dr chronic is not going to have the same genetics as other seed distributors. not to mention the other thousands of factors that go into growing buds such as lighting, soil, etc. telling strain by looking at a picture isnt going to happen, like i said earlier buds from a cola are going to look different than lower buds from the same plant, so how is "eye-ing" them out going to help?

12. Ok yes i have been growing for the past five years so i understand that the lighting soil heat co2 levels ph ect will produce different looking plants but man i dont know what you mean when you say that DR. CHRONIC has unlegit strains oh here we go now ur gonna criticize me because i used the word legit fuck this man you clearly have been smoking, growing, and your just an all around smarter person then anyone here on grasscity "hows that for sarcasm" but seriously i really dont give a fuck what you think cuz i get more fire buds than you with out a doubt its all good:rolleyes:

13. Chill with the disrespect, it's definitely not needed in the City.

14. haha, thank you for that post

but i still think you're misunderstanding what im saying. DR CHRONIC has employees that they call geneticists that are in charge of breeding the strains that they sells seeds for. Now for example take any other seed company, i'll say PARADISE SEEDS, now PARADISE have their own employees that they also call geneticists that are in charge of doing their breeding. Now each seed company is going to have something SIMILAR but the genetics arent going to be the 100% same. And ontop of that even 100% same genetics can yeild 100% different results.

edit: just looked on dr chronic and they even have a strain named "Automatic AK-47" which is essentially AK-47 crossbred with Lowryder so it will grow smaller. So not all *Ak-47* is gonna be the same genetics

15. looks legit and dank as fuck....excellent pick up and nice pics:smoke:

16. Good lookin stuff.

And to the guy who said it don't look legit... AK47 has A LOT of phenotypes, and chances are many ppl have hybrids anyhow. Just cause it doesn't look like yours, doesn't mean it isn't ;)

Feel the love baby <3

17. Alright man i appoligize for the disrespect... but i really wasnt oh hero your smarter than me cuz i dont know shit about genoscist lol my bad man :smoke:

18. LOL wow such controversy! I was told it's AK-47, can't say I've ever had real AK-47 before, but how can you really tell unless you had it next to a controlled grow to compare it to, ya know? I've looked at the other posts on GC for AK-47 and what I have DOES look similar to most and effects seem similar too...But who cares! It all tokes the same! Saving the big bud for New Years...Should be a good time! Thanks for all the replies people, and I'm glad you like all the naked girls on the site I hosted the pics on. As if weed couldnt get better, just add some boobs and it actually does! hahaha.

full rock,
    -rockbass

19. fuck looks great, who cares about the name least your smokin!;)

20. I've had bright green AK, and I've had AK that looked identical to this.

BUT MINES THE DANKEST d00d!!!!!!! haha, I love the craziness on this forum. ;)

Nice bud man.