Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dead plant hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BrassMonkey81, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ok, well i had a nice ass plant growng since May. it was about a foot and 8 inches tall id say. It was growing outside in a nice and sunny area, and it had water amounts controlled ect. to make it simple, i took damn good care of te outdoor plant. Well, today i went to check up on it and it was partially uprooted and flattened. Well, im trying to save it by putting the stressed2death plant in water and sunlight, but i know its gonna die
    the plants been alive since early/mid may. It was a female plant but it wasnt budding yet, you think i could make hash with it, or do you think it doesnt have any THC and its garbage.

2. yeaaa, the plant died. how to make it?

3. well, can i use the leafs or what?

id like a response forthis sometime this year.

4. Good weed = good hash

shitty weed (leaves) = shitty hash