Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Pass a Drug Test if you Smoke Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bizbo A.C., Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can smoke everyday and still be high during the test and saliva test won't get you. IT lasts about an hour after intake of cannabis by mouth. Which I guess is the only way to take it, unless you're inhaling through your nose. Or you are in a tight situation and have to hide some shit and you don't ever tell anyone. If you're plugging it to try and get high, shoot yourself.

2. There is a product called quick fix, and if your not being watched up close and personal it works every time, It is synthetic urine, has all the minerals and ph of urine but is good for over a year and only cost about $40. The bottle comes with a heat strip and a hand warmer to keep temperature up. I have never failed with this product, and that includes randoms and injury testing. Just keep it in your lunch box, it requires about an hour to reach temperature by the hand warmer alone but if you pre heat it the handwarmer will keep it warm for the whole day in a pocket or jocked

3. i have a dt at 145 pm today eastern. i havent smoked in a week. i have been drinking water, and i have a detox drink called "the extra stuff". they are sending me to a doctors office where they will ship it to a lab. just seeing if anyone here has been in this situation and could help calm me down thanks.

4. Go buy some urine luck and relax, it is what labs use to calibrate their equipment, FULL SYNTHETIC

5. I have a friend who smokes a quarter pound a month and has for over 20 years.
    His job requires him to take a drug test every year and he has never failed one.
    So I asked him his secret and he said he just goes to almost any outdoors store ( cabelas, sportsmans warehouse...) and get 100% edible water purification tablets and take one a half hour before your test. He said he has been doing this for 18 years now and its never failed.
    !!!Make sure they say 100% edible or you will get sick!!!
    Hope this helps someone out.

6. wow i might have to try this if i ever get a job

7. #7 Bates, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    I really dont want to get myself in those situations in the first place.. But shit happens.

8. Very informative, any questions I had lingering are now answered, thanks. One thing I would like to add is that when you squeeze the elmers bottle, or whatever your using, make sure to tilt it back up before letting go. Otherwise you can get a loud slurping sound that can easily get you busted.

9. i have my test in 3 days...havent toked in 7 days its gonna be a lab pee test...ive been drinkin water and gatorade..gettin cranberry pills and green tea tommorow what foods should the night b4 i have totake the test around 10 am? should i be fine?

10. whats your guys opinions on using bleach in a urine test?

11. Nice post thanks for the info!

12. Sorry but I still fail to see how drinking a lot of water will do anything. THC is not water soluble. . .

13. I agree with almost everything you said. The only issue I saw in the OP was the niacin bit having no effect. Way too much first hand knowledge to allow that to be said. It's just simply false as close friends as well as myself have passed solely using niacin on countless occasions.

Other than that good post.

To the guy above me saying how does water help.
    I'm gonna start off by LOLing at your post... ok about 5 minutes of laughing has passed now quick questions for you. How do toxins leave your body? Also what causes this process to happen more frequently?

14. No. Do not even consider this as an option.

15. Hmm I guess you are referring to me. Toxins leave your body in many different ways, not just urine. How exactly does drinking a shitload of water, dilute the THC in your urine, if the THC itself is not water soluble. Perhaps you don't know what soluble means, so:

sol⋅u⋅ble[​IMG]  /ˈsɒl[​IMG][​IMG]bəl/
    –adjective
    1. capable of being dissolved or liquefied.

With that said, You should go back and laugh for another 5 minutes. It might make you feel better.

16. I'm a 21 year old, 6'2" 200lb. smoker on probation. every two months, i begin this Dilution method about 2 weeks before my tests. Exercise and drink as much as possible, up til 3-4 days before the test, stocking up on high fiber foods. you may want to start a Niacin or B vit.-heavy regiment in this time. 3 days before the test, stop exercising and begin taking excessive amounts of Creatine, and 1-2 days before test, start stocking up on fatty foods. Day Of Test: wake up early, try to get test scheduled for later in day. Drink tons and tons of water/gatorade/etc all morning, peeing Frequently before test (important). when pissing for test, try to catch stream halfway. Viola!
    ALso, does anyone know if eating cannabis food allow THC to store for longer? thanks.

17. Duges, careful with things like "the extra stuff" or other detox flushes. they usually work day of, but some labs can test for other ingredients used in them. and unfortunately for a lot of people, like myself, u can't use a container, because the guy watches your dick. and if your caught either way in NJ, it's a felony.

18. I can see this becoming a sticky.

Nice work!

19. nice tutorial. If anyone still has questions i would highly reccommend the ebook "Fooling the Bladder Cops" which can be found online without paying if you know where to look

20. I have passed 3 lab tests in a row so far by just drinking water. What I do is start drinking about 2 hours before the test, you need to drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water. The goal is to make your pee totally clear. Try to pee at least 5 times clear before the test. If you do that, you should pass no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.