Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for your tolerance...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Day Tripper, May 17, 2007.

1. to go back down? It seems like it's about 2-3 days to get me to a decent level,and a week or so to get me back to noob status.

2. Instead of tolerance breaks, I cut down from smoking 3 blunts a day to a half or one every session and just fill in with my pipe.

-Mark.

3. a day without smoking and i can feel it the next day but thats bin two days in like omg like 9 months..... i just worked that out and im shocked.

4. 2moro makes day 20 of my t-break and that also means....big smoke day 2morro im super siked.

5. after I smoked for liek 5 months straight..

it took 53 hours..

I took two small shotguns from some midgrade blunts.

I was as high as I'de been in about a month.. from some super dank.

So, two days.

6. After about 6 months of smoking only (4 of which consisted of daily smokage)... i took a 5-day T-break about a week ago. It took me 2 bowls of some average-pretty good herb to make me feel like a virgin again. And I was constantly drinking H2O over those 5 days of soberness, to clean my system out as much as possible.