Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acapulco Gold

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BrassMonkey81, May 8, 2007.

1. I've had gold also, but it was maybe Columbian. Like a fellow said earlier, it is soooooo gold and so msoft; it's like rolling a joint of young bud, (as in titties), and it was the downright best!

2. So if this buds still around, how come they dont have any pictures?

3. originally a cheech and chong quote :)

4. In my city I don't even try to buy bud like this... I mean - you can, but a lot of times it's just mids they try to tell you is dank. But every now and then I'll get an 8th for 20 of some pretty good shit. It's stupid =\ I wish I had dank

5. i have had a bag of acapulco gold actually this last summer we just had i happened to get ahold of an 1/8, it was a bright green with intense crystle formation it lasted us one night and a morning after, intotal we smoked a blunt of it and a couple bowls that had to be the best looking bud ive seen.

6. What the hell you waitin' for homes, sell that vision on E-Bay.

-Mark.

7. I was told this is Acapulco Gold by the dealer, seems legit to me.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Gold.jpg
      Gold.jpg
      File size:
      542.4 KB
      Views:
  8. is that it ??

9. This looks like some beaster to me.
    I have blazed Acapulco Gold before, it is undeniably some good herb but the best i have ever smoked.....no.

Some buds these days just blow that shit out the water. Little of topic but has anyone ever blazed ICE, and i mean the herb nothing else.

10. First time I smoked---'77---Acapulco Gold. Not a good "starter MJ". LOL!
    I was totally fried and everything was a wierd color of brown---sort of bronze. My body was entirely numb and my mind was somewhere flying through the universe.
    Was pretty sure I was going to die of a heart attack. At 14 with no knowlege of weed, it was a very wild ride.

11. Really? I had Mazar once which is a Skunk #1 blend, it was only ok, but was probably just the growing quality.

High Times was founded in 1974 and featured centerfolds of buds from the beginning, though for a while in the late70s-early80s they had centerfolds of cocaine (weird, I know).

12. dude last summer me and a couple of buds pitched in and got around 4 grams of Acapulco Gold. one of my favorite strains.

13. It was a Cheech and Chong original, the Acapulco Gold song.

I miss the stuff, that and the Columbian Gold, Thai Stick, and Panama Red we used to get. Most everything now is dutchified and grown domestically. I miss the true landrace imports.

14. ive had some panama red before. its a really really awesome smoke i wish i could get my hands on more

15. ive seen like file footage of AG, but it looked like oregano and stems..
    that 70's weed wasnt cultivated by the standards of 2day, but if sum1 had the seeds they prolly cud grow sum bomb..:smoking::D

16. About a week ago I had some acapulco gold. It was really good. Shit creeped on me. Took 2 hits and waited and then I felt it. Very energetic sativa high. This is the only picture I have of it, I should have taken more pictures but I was in a rush to toke.

Attached Files:

17. Real acapulco gold hasn't been around for a long, long time. There are a few mixed strains and rumors of pure strains floating around, but I've never seen a convincing one. Not since the '80's.

18. I've always wanted to try Acapulco Gold, but the only really good Mexican weed I've ever had was from Michoacán - and that was a very long time ago.

19. that doesn't look like acapulco gold...looks like some mids