Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Bleach Question(Very IMPORTANT!)(Please Reply!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fireal13, Feb 26, 2007.

1. So I've heard alot of stuff about putting bleach in your urine in order to pass a drug test. Is there any truth to this? and if so how many drops of bleach should I use. The test I'm taking is just a simple home test from walgreens so it's probably not to sophisticated. Please help me out here guys, I really need an answer.

2. dude, if u live in foco, go to head shop and get a cleanser drink. If u havent been to a shop, theres one on every corner.

3. if u hav time buy fast acting detox, it costs alot tho. or get yellow food coloring and make fake piss

4. " Hey, bro, can I bum some piss? "

" yeah, man "

"groovy"

Problem solved

5. I could buy some detox stuff, but I just wanted to know if the bleach thing works at all. I can't use any of my friends' piss because they all smoke weed. Ebinezer, I've never heard of a detox cleanser drink. Could you describe it to me more please? And, does anyone know if the bleach thing works? Several people on here say that it works but I need to know. Can anyone tell me?

6. i remember one kid saying that he used to dip a toothpick in bleach, then piss his midstream on it into the cup.. he claimed it worked, but tis whatever.

7. I knew a kid in high school that said he dipped a q-tip in bleach and cut the little cotton swab off of the end and swallowed it and he said it worked. I dont recommend ingesting bleach though

8. ^^ lol yea ingesting bleach doesnt sound to healthy

9. aw, come on, all the cool kids are doing it

10. I heard drinking a capfull a bleach does the trick (I wouldn't do it),but the people who say this also think drinking a bottle of viniger will clean you out too.

11. I'd really like to see if the bleach things in your sample works as well... No one has said whether it does or not, they're all just claiming different ways.

Stop on topic, stoners! I know it's hard, but come on...

12. My dumbass friend (not really a dumbass anymore) drank a cap full to pass, and he did. Had everything in his system, from weed, coke, h, meth.

edti- Oh and I've passed with flying colors with a 45 dollar detox from GNC. Smoked an ounce in a week with my buddies. I highly recomend paying for a detox drink and saving yourself SERIOUS HEALTH RISKS!!!

13. it doesnt work. a friend had coke weed and opiates in his system, dropped some bleach in the water, and it still came back positive... or so i hear.

14. the thing to do is, dip your finger in the bleach and let it dry. DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS. then whilst pissing in the cup, piss on your finger. this way your mom/proby officer/whatever doesn't notice a thing. i've had several buddies swear by this method but i myself have not used it.

15. my buddy actually dropped it IN his piss, and it still didnt work. i dont know tho, he coulda done something wrong, he isnt the most wise person.

16. I took a standard lab drug test, and put a single drop of bleach in the urine, and the test came back "tampered." (As in they know there's bleach in it.) If you use a lot- say more than a drop-, you also cause a chemical reaction which can act like a vinegar/baking soda explosion.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

17. so whats the science behind the bleach in the piss? what is it supposed to do?? kill off the thc?

18. why dont you just buy the damn drug test from wal-greens and test it yourself..... it cant be THAT HARD! =P

19. Budskrillz I never even thought of that. Good idea. And Trikky, the reason it didn't work for you was cuz you were taking a lab test. When you take lab tests they look for evidence that your trying to tamper with your urine. A home drug test should be fine because it's not seriously checked. I hope that made sense, I'm really fuckin high :smoking:

20. my grandma smokes weed but her work was gonna u a her so she took a bleach bomb,u get tolet paper an powder a jax in the middle of the paper roll into a ball where it looks like a bomb get blaech and barly wet the bomb wit bleach and then just a take wit water or orange juice