Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need to pass government drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by animelchild9, Jan 8, 2007.

1. as a daily smoker, i turn to the other elite, proud and brave daily smokers... :wave: I need to pass a government drug test for clearanse to secret government files. i have an interview with Lockheed Martin this friday, and i HAVE to pass... i looked at some of the other things on the forums, but they weren't as severly needed as this, if i fail i get 10 years of jail time since the government themselves are testing me and if i pass i get a guarenteed starting salary of $100,000 out of college (im a sophmore now). last time i smoked was jan 5th, and before that was jan 1st, and then a week earlier... but before that it was 2x a day, everyday, and its dam good aged cannabis cup winner of '05... any helpful hints, do u think im pretty much clean, or should i do a 1 day detox that lasts for like 5 hours? i weigh about 170, 6'1, and a metabolism of a cheetah (i can eat a full meal and be hungry in 2 hours w/o the aid of :smoking: )

2. they cant throw you in jail for failing a drug test unless it is outlined in the terms of say... probation.

what is the description of this job?

3. damn, 10 years jail for failing a job related drug test of weed? wtf? growers don't even get that amount of time, i don't see how a rec user could. a lot of kids where i go to school get jobs with lockheed martin, and a lot of kids at my school puff.

anyways, if it is a gov test, there may be a lie detector part, there was for my friend who tryed to get a job at a 911 call station. they asked if he'd done mj more than 5 times, and if he'd ever done coke etc. he failed obviously, which i think is bs, but w/e.

as far as passing the test goes, you're prolly not going to. especially if it is this friday. you could try some methods as posted by other users to pass, but if you are going with time, you won't pass unless you get really lucky.

hope this helps

4. This is the government you're talking about though, and I have a relative that used to work at Lockeed Martin designing and programming missile targeting data and shit like that, so to be honest, I wouldn't smoke anything, be around it, drink water for a long ass time, plenty of Vitamin B12 ( I think it's B12, don't take my word on it. ), cranberry pills and whatever else.

Here's the link to the stickied thread for how to pass a DT.

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/36557-offical-how-pass-dt.html

Good luck man. Hopefully everything goes well and your pockets get fat with cash.

5. Are you kidding me? You have that much at stake and you waited that long to quit!? like boro said though, there is no way in hell that they are gonna put you in jail for any length of time, let alone 10 years, unless you are on probation, even then you wouldnt get more than a couple weeks of jailtime.

No you are not nearly clean even with your metabolism. Go get some 500mg Niacin at GNC, MAKE SURE IT IS NOT NO FLUSH. Pop one of those each morning and afternoon until the day of your test. Workout for at least a few hours a day, and I mean workout, sweat your balls off for as long as you possibly can while drinking as much water as you can possibly drink. After your done working out, recuperate for an hour or two, then go spend an hour in a sauna as hot as you can get it. At the end of the week you should be clean, but there are no guarantees. Actually just to be safe, I would go get one of those 1 day detox kits because you have a few days, make sure you take it TODAY though, because a government drug test deffinately will test for components of those kits. All of that may seem excessive, but believe me, if you want to be sure that you are going to pass, you HAVE to do all of that, if not more.

B12 and Cranberry are only to make your urine yellow when you are diluting it, they do absolutely nothing to help you get clean. Niacin is the only supplement that aids in detoxification, it opens up the capilaries to 2 to 3 times their original diameter, which allows more blood to pass through your fat tissue, which in turn, allows more toxins to be carried out of your body.

6. umm... writing programs for the DoD, missile applications, data gathering and classification on a real time source (satelites)... I quit as soon as i found out i could get the job, and i have a friend that passed my application in front of the line... so i only needed a week of heads up, i bought some day purdge thing from ACS herbal tea company, so i should take that the day i get it? (thursday, it was the fastest they could get here) do u think they would go this far for an internship? does anyone know what the MS 2 orginization in lockheed is? it kinda sounds like im fucked... just curious... is anyone able to access a DB of agents? i think i know one, he's my friends father... and he tells me about assainations 5 days before it becomes "new breaking news", he is fluent in 9 languages, and sells "machine parts" for a company i cant find... im 99% confident he is... and he would def put a good word in to lockheed for me to clear me of everything but i wanna make sure first...

7. If it is goverment testing and what you just said... I think they would hair test you wouldnt they? I mean is crazy stuff your dealin with and they dont want to get fucked up, not that you will but just sayin you know, they wont make you take a piss test but a hair test. or least I think..

8. Here's the problem my man.

Normal drug testing (like for non-gov jobs) cutoff limits in a UA for cannabis is 50ng/ml. That is, you can have up to 50ng/ml in your system and the test will still be reported as negative for cannabis.

Military and DoD UA's are a bit stricter. How do i know this you ask? i worked for the Substance Abuse Control Officer (Navy and Marine SACO) and his office when i got injured in the Marines and had to sit a fucking desk. For military and DoD testing, the cutoff is 15ng/ml. In other words, you don't have a lot of slack there.

9. wow, i must have been high when i read this the first time and didn't see this line

I now call bullshit on you.

NIce try though, you just happened to run into the one person on a cannabis message board that used to work for SACO and the DoD and you got called on it. Yeah, the U.S. government doesn't throw you in prison for 10 years if you fail a UA. They don't even do that to a third time repeat offender in the military. Just to clear that up

10. Ok, I think its become obvious that this guy is making up most if not all of what he said. He definately has no fucking idea what he's talking about. Apparently he knows 5 days before assassinations happen, like wtf?

11. iono, thats what i was told by the recruiter for Lockheed martin... so now that im glad i can't get jail time, and on the lockheed page, they say that the drug tests are urine tests, and i have to go to fort dix AFB for the test (like 30 minutes from my house)... im gonna hope for the best and just take the niacin, the 1 day kit and drink lots of water...

12. gl, if you fail. you will never be able to obtain a government or DoD job in your lifetime..

13. Went for a job at a division of Northrup Industries. Their website said they do urine tests. I went to my physical to find out that they ACTUALLY did hair testing. Non-government contractor though so I passed when I thought I would fail for sure. Must have been under the cutoff, but I stopped a full month b4. Good luck.