Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MK Ultra... LA's finest herbs...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humanman0, Oct 24, 2006.

1. What's up people!!! Well, me and my buddy have been toiling away working on a masterpiece... Lemme know if you guys want to see more pics, cause we just started to dry these buds, and I'm taking pics... This is MK Ultra, with some of the purple coming out. MK Ultra is a cross between G-13 and O.G. Kush... Absolutely legendary shit.

<center>
    Here are some teaser pics...

[​IMG]

Californian buds and the Californian sky.

[​IMG]

I am a bit of a photographer... with a greenthumb ; )

[​IMG]

It was an outdoor plant too...

[​IMG]

One of the best...

2. sounds good

3. that looks awesome wish i had some.

4. Oh shit thats a nice plant. I should stop by next time i'm going south.

5. Looks delicious boys keep up the good greenery :)

Harvest pics!!! :smoking:

6. Dry Budshots!

7. For sure!! I'm already ahead of you guys. This plant turned out so amazing that I've been snapping shots at every step. Wait till we dry and cure these bad boys... They should be dry in a matter of days too.

8. Wow, they look beautiful. I can't wait to see the dry shots. Not to mention of dry stats.

9. man, i'm moving to CA.

10. Please don't leave us hanging...

:eek:

11. Can't wait to see some dry pics. Colas don't look massive though

12. dry pics!

13. I had a zone of that ish a few weeks ago.. it came from the club -it's some dankness for sure. And here you are growin it, haha nice

14. That plant is one deadly combination.

Prob. one of the most potent strains out there today.

15. Thats some nice color you got out of those plants. Ill be looking forward to the cured nug shots :)
    Also was this a cut or THSeeds version?

16. HA HA HA. Oh I wouldn't worry about hanging...

<center>
    [​IMG]

Heh heh. Oh yeah, and my buddy and I were arguing about the cola size, we think we fucked up. We had no clue this plant was going to do anything special, in fact we thought it was bunk at first, so we left it outside. But, we were really close to moving it inside into the grow box so that we could control the situation better. There's nothing we can do now, damnit. but, we still have one more MK Ultra plant.. (and you better believe that bitch is inside.)

17. so whens that gunna hit the market? i heard some bomb MK was comin out in my area (1hr north of LA)dont know if you spreadin the love or personal but that bud you got growin looks way dank.

18. you took a clone or cutting off them right?

btw very nice im lookin forward to the better nug shots once it drys and the final weight...nice grow

19. Oh no need. We have another.

20. I was wondering where you got this? Is it a clone or THSeeds version?