Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I control myself?!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nikedunks, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I need a blades help. So I have a problem, not really I just haven't been productive lately. Everyone thinks I am, I work almost 40 hours a week and go to college but I don't feel accomplished. I have an ounce of personals, and I have my card. I just can't find happiness. I don't talk to the people I went to highschool with anymore as much and I don't sell bud. I don't have much to do anymore for fun, I feel like I've done it all and I'm bored. Do any of you feel that way?

I see people on here complaining they can only smoke a gram a day, shit I wish that was me...I'd get so much more done, be happy you don't smoke an eigth a day to yourself. That's not somthing to be that proud about it just means you smoke a lot of pot. I have to learn to be happy with what I got not just by more stuff and buds to make me happy when I'm not even close to being out. This is a shitty feeling.

I've been getting 25 dollar eigths from my caregiver and it's really irreasistable..

2. you need to lay off the weed man. take a break for a month or more. You sound like you're developing a psychological dependence/addition to cannabis and living like that is no way to live. Figure out what you like to do in life and what makes you happy while sober, THEN add marijuana in as a nice added bonus to the life you already enjoy.

3. Thanks for some good honest advice dude. I wanna try. I'm going to have to put EVERYTHING in a different room so I don't think about my jar all the time.

4. Oh and your sig made me laugh my ass off dude. Real shit

5. I think clearing your head would do you wonders.

6. Yup, definitely take a T-break. As much as I love weed I can't vouch for the ability to think while under the influence, so you definitely should just cool off for a month or however long you feel's nessicary.

7. i know what you feel. abuse of weed made me depressed but at the same time, content, you know? im on my tbreak now but for the past 4-5 months i've been smoking more than half o per week, and the only thing that made me feel better was a tbreak. trust me, you'll crave it, you'll think life is total shit for the first 2 days, but just drink alcohol lol. your cravings for weed will go away within 3-4 days and the clouds in your head will lift.

8. Here are the two things you can do which will bring you out of this funk.

1. Exercise, running or something
    2. Socialize

These are not easy, #1 takes immense willpower and #2 is just hard to find friends, especially working so much. Despite these difficulties, I recommend you do try to find a way.

9. Blow the stink off by spending time outside and take a t-break.

10. get your diet and attiude together you smoke the weed the weed doesn't smoke you!

11. Almost a full work week and college?

My God guy, when do you find time to smoke an eighth?

When I was going to college I worked a full work week plus carried a full load at school and I was lucky if I had time to grag a quick joint after work, before classes.

Don't be so down on yourself, most people, even those who don't toke, have trouble going to college and working part time let along almost 40 a week.

What you are doing right now, school and work, gets a whole lot of respect from this old man.

12. Find it within yourself to re-establish your life, no one is going to do that for you and the only thing that's stopping you from doing it right now is you. I believe in you man!

13. [quote name='"Nikedunks"']I need a blades help. So I have a problem, not really I just haven't been productive lately. Everyone thinks I am, I work almost 40 hours a week and go to college but I don't feel accomplished. I have an ounce of personals, and I have my card. I just can't find happiness. I don't talk to the people I went to highschool with anymore as much and I don't sell bud. I don't have much to do anymore for fun, I feel like I've done it all and I'm bored. Do any of you feel that way?

I see people on here complaining they can only smoke a gram a day, shit I wish that was me...I'd get so much more done, be happy you don't smoke an eigth a day to yourself. That's not somthing to be that proud about it just means you smoke a lot of pot. I have to learn to be happy with what I got not just by more stuff and buds to make me happy when I'm not even close to being out. This is a shitty feeling.

I've been getting 25 dollar eigths from my caregiver and it's really irreasistable..[/quote]

Why cant you stop smoking for a little while?what are you using it for?

14. There's a time and place for everything.

When you've accomplished certain long-term goals, blaze up as a reward.

15. A man said to the Buddha, "I want Happiness."
    Buddha said, first remove "I", that's ego,
    then remove "want", that's desire.
    See now you are left with only Happiness.

16. [quote name='"toaster032"']A man said to the Buddha, "I want Happiness."
    Buddha said, first remove "I", that's ego,
    then remove "want", that's desire.
    See now you are left with only Happiness.[/quote]

Awesome.

Oh and to the op,

Ever sucked dick for weed?

17. [quote name='"GreyEclipse"']

Awesome.

Oh and to the op,

Ever sucked dick for weed?[/quote]

Lmfao.... Dude that was nice, half baked was the shit back then. Dave Chappelle disappeared:-/

18. [quote name='"DroMontesino"']

Lmfao.... Dude that was nice, half baked was the shit back then. Dave Chappelle disappeared:-/[/quote]

The end of the movie kinda blew but the rest was awesome, haha. Weed will always be there but that chick is gonna ditch his ass, man.

19. Take a break, i haven't smoked since I moved from Indiana to Arizona for college (a little over a month) and my head is clear, not fuzzy or cloudy like it was when I was smoking every day. Find a new hobby, explore the outdoors, idk go start lifting at the gym. find something beneficial to fill your time.

20. [quote name='"GreyEclipse"']

The end of the movie kinda blew but the rest was awesome, haha. Weed will always be there but that chick is gonna ditch his ass, man.[/quote]

Lol dude, that was definitely on of Bob Sagots lowest acting moments...