Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strains do you recommend for a more "trippy experience"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OctoCamo, May 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I bought some herb from a friend. It was amazing weed, and it gave me a very big body high, and very pronounced visuals. However, we never knew what strain, or what it was other then "fire".

I've been researching to see what strains have a much stronger body high/visuals, but haven't found much information. Anyone recommend some strains? I'm hoping to start my grow soon.

Thanks!

2. I've noticed that you're from PA, a non-medical state. That's going to be a big hurdle in finding specific strains, because I remember before medical was legal here, people just made names up. It was quite frustrating. Also, "fire" isn't a strain, but more an adjective to describe potent weed.

But I would go for a sativa-dominant strain. Don't smoke it on an empty stomach, though. You'll get paranoid.

3. It is hard to determine strains when the only way you (think you) know what strain it is comes from the dealer who learns it from his dealer.

If you had some bud that was good but not the best you could say its a certain strain and sell it for more than its actually worth or it just sells faster with a name to it.

I wish I could live in a medical state and get great bud consistently.

4. sour diesel

5. Overrated. IF you can, super lemon haze, do it. Guarantee you'll be fucked up beyond belief. Never in my whole smoking career have i ever been so just... gone. In my own little world type thing. It was a definite level 3 experience: Psychedelic experience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Hm, Level 2 describes what I usually feel with good strains, except for the "things start to move and breathe"
    never experienced that... :eek:

7. I've only reached level 2.