Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hard liquor weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by silasph, Apr 15, 2012.

1. my friend told me about something he'd heard of. it was along the lines of this:you take about 5 gs, and mix it with some amount of some really strong booze, and let it ferment for a few weeks. after that, u put like a drop on your tongue and it get u really, crazy stoned. has anyone else hear of this? how is it done?

2. ive never tried it, but it seems like a good way to re-use vaped bud,

3. Green dragon. I don't know about 1 drop though...

4. Oh my (any god that is signifant to any religion), but why not just enjoy a couple bowls and have a few beers/shots. Going by the "my friend told me.." question you asked, you should try smoking and drinking before trying a tincture of herb and alcohol.

5. I don't think you read the thread. It isn't about getting drunk and high, it is about creating a tincture of marijuana.

6. I don't think you read his post :p he knows that

7. Read this thought you were turning your weed into acid :|

8. #9 potfiend, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    Yes it works quite well. 1 drop might be over stating the potency, but a couple of mls(30 mls per oz) will do the job for most people.

It's al relative to quality and quantity of weed you start with. Strength by volume can be increased by letting some of the alcohol evaporate before consumption.

This will raise your tolerance after a single use. Best to use once per week than too often.

9. It is called a tincture-

Tinctures - by Dr. Jay R. Cavanaugh, Ph.D. (no date)
    \tAAMC: Time for Tincture

Extractum Cannabis Indicae (U. S. P.)-Extract of Indian Cannabis. (1898)
    \tExtractum Cannabis Indicae (U. S. P.)

Extractum Cannabis Indicae Fluidum (U. S. P.)-Fluid Extract of Indian Cannabis. (1898) Extractum Cannabis Indicae Fluidum (U. S. P.)

Tinctura Cannabis Indicae (U. S. P.)-Tincture of Indian Cannabis. (1898)
    \tTinctura Cannabis Indicae (U. S. P.)

Timeless tinctures (forum - 2003) \tTimeless tinctures | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Cannabis improves night vision: a case study of dark adaptometry and scotopic sensitivity in kif smokers of the Rif mountains of northern Morocco. (abst – 2004)
    http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/pdfs/misc/Russo et al. Cannabis Night Vision JEP 2004.pdf

Pharmacokinetics and cannabinoid action using oral cannabis extract (news – 2005)
    \tPharmacokinetics and cannabinoid action using oral cannabis extract

Unheated Cannabis sativa extracts and its major compound THC-acid have potential immuno-modulating properties not mediated by CB1 and CB2 receptor coupled pathways. (abst - 2006)
    Unheated Cannabis sativa extracts and it... [Int Immunopharmacol. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised, Updated, Combined) (forum thread - 2006)
    The Definitive Green Dragon (Revised, Updated, Combined)
    \t
    Glycerine-based Tincture (forum thread - 2007) Glycerine-based Tincture - GreenPassion - Dedicated to Medicinal Cannabis

Glysabis (forum thread - 2007) \tGlysabis, :woohoo: Great Topical Rub!! - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Cannamist Tincture Recipe, and Instructions on How to Convert THCA Into THC
    (forum thread - 2008) Cannamist Tincture Recipe, and Instructions on How to Convert THCA Into THC - GreenPassion - Dedicated to Medicinal Cannabis

Tincture info from Aussie Ganja Faerie (forum thread - 2009))
    \tTincture info from Aussie Ganja Faerie - TreatingYourself.COM Online Community

Marijuana Tincture (article & video – 2010)
    Marijuana tincture « Patients for Medical Cannabis

WildWill's Glycerin Tincture HOW-TO (forum thread- 2010)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/655899-wildwills-glycerin-tincture-how.html

Extractum Cannabis (news - 2010)
    Extractum Cannabis - National Cannabis Revolution | Examiner.com

Heat Exposure of Cannabis sativa Extracts Affects the Pharmacokinetic and Metabolic Profile in Healthy Male Subjects. (abst – 2012) Heat Exposure of Cannabis sativa Extracts Affects... [Planta Med. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny