HD Trailer Antimatter: The Future is Now

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Hank Scorpio, Aug 11, 2011.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v5rCQhn6q0"]HD Trailer Antimatter: The Future is Now - YouTube[/ame]
    I suggest researching everything and follow the science verifying the sources I provide. Watch in HD and fullscreen. This is a trailer for my documentary about antimatter, space exploration, spacecraft, sustainability and self sufficiency.

NASA=Never A Straight Answer

Hemp ethanol is a lot less energy intensive compared to the alternatives. New enzyme processes can harvest 1800 gallons of ethanol per acre. Half of the cars running in Brazil are running on ethanol made from sugarcane so don't say it can't be done, it already has and there is a plant that harvests a lot more ethanol.

Hemp is the key to sustainability. Current fuels/ethanols, oils, plastics, and most products are toxic to the environment and human health. Hemp products are non-toxic and healthy for the planet. When food, fuels, plastics, fiber, medicine are grown locally energy consumption dramatically reduces.

[​IMG]

Sources
    ----
    THE DISCOVERY OF GEOMAGNETICALLY TRAPPED COSMIC-RAY ANTIPROTONS
    http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/fellows/mar06/1071Bickford.pdf
    NASA - NASA's Fermi Catches Thunderstorms Hurling Antimatter into Space
    NASA - New and Improved Antimatter Spaceship for Mars Missions
    index
    NASA - Status of Antimatter
    http://www.engr.psu.edu/antimatter/
    NEO Discovery Statistics
    ESA - GSP - Towards a new test of general relativity?
    Biofuels: Journey to Forever - how to make your own clean-burning biofuel
    Make your own biodiesel: Journey to Forever
    Hemp Biomass for Energy
    Hemp Biofuels Could Smoke The Competition | JackHerer.com
    hemp fuel | hemp biodiesel | hemp ethanol- hemp
    How to make hemp biodiesel | hemp fuel | hemp biodiesel- hemp
    http://www.thunderbolts.info
    http://www.phoenixtears.ca
    ----
    Read Jack Herer's book for Free The Emperor Wears No Clothes
    The Book | JackHerer.com
    ----
    Royalty Free music provided for free by the author:
    Rickvanman's Free Music Page

2. Good Ole' Asheville, chalk one up for us! The Hemp House was big news here.

3. If there is a lot of money to be made,
    It will take off, if the margin of profit is slim... It will never happen... Fucking greed

4. i love how you have this and yet half your "sources" is from data collected by NASA. Ah well carry on, wasn't it a book last time you posted this?

5. COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of an internet forum - Picasso Dreams

Never a straight answer

What is that guy just stupid?

I can't source NASA? If NASA said 2+2=5 does that change the reality? NO. NASA tells the truth from time to time, because somebody on the inside wants a revolution because NASAs budget is going off a cliff while corporations and private investors take over the space industry extorting space tourism for decades (unless the people wake up)

6. That's not what he said Hank, read his post. He said that you are on the one hand decrying NASA and on the other using them as proof (see your link list). Either they tell the truth or they don't.

I believe in UFO's but not the NASA daftness. I've even seen them criticised for saying that they might withhold information if it were not in the interests of national security to reveal it. And that means that they're shadey? UFO myth-building. Let me just say:

:hello:NA-SA!! NA-SA!! NA-SA!!!:hello:

Thank you for the Hubble telescope and the knowledge
    of the universe that you have given us.

MelT

7. phew someone is on the same page as me. The governments may well be hiding aliens, but they are probly doing it for good reason. i dont know about nasa but ill talk about new mexico.

The new mexico crash if it happened, was during a time when military technology was all the rage (it still is). It would only be natural for the government to hide it, so the technology doesnt fall into wrong (oposing) hands.

Now they cant just come out and admit they found it, because here is what would happen.

1. the other developed nations would demand the US share the alien technology.
    2. it could be the cause of wars
    3. it will definatly be the cause of terrorist attacks
    4. public opinion would decrease even more
    5. a religious war would start brewing.

There are so many problems with discovering aliens. One big reason revealing the info is that it would be another threat to faith.

8. That is just stupid.

nobody is reading a word i wrote.

so if nasa came out and said 2+2 is 5 will you believe them?

if nasa said 2+2=4 will you believe them?

if nasa said antimatter is for the future will you beleive them?

reality just is, it does not matter who the source is. NASA claims antimatter can power spaceships of the future and I am saying the future is now. The science is here, a company positronics LLC is ACTIVELY working on antimatter!

I am not decrying nasa where is the evidence for that claim? i only said NASA=Never a straight answer

9. the government is the wrong hands are you brainwashed or are you not aware of all the ILLEGAL WARS BLOOD FOR OIL keeping hemp illegal because we don't need to fight pointless wars.

10. Over people with a UFO agenda? Yes, in a flash.

Over people with a UFO agenda? Yes.

'for the future?'. Not sure what you mean by that?

And.......? IF LLC do it then good luckto them. But, how does that make NASA wrong?

I think you'll find that actually is decrying them. You're accusing them of shadiness and not giving a straight answer. That means you're calling their integrity into question and decrying them.

Rather than hinting, why not say in what way they don't give a 'straight' answer? Can I bet before you start that it's something to do with them denying things like cities on the Moon (Hoagland hoax)? Or the face on Mars (Hoagland again)? Or something else UFO related?

MelT

11. LOL!!!:)

Illegal wars = all of them. 'Keeping hemp illegal', I don't believe a word.

MelT

12. #12 weed:myantidrug, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    While I find this pretty hilarious, I will agree that hemp is most certainly a stifled multi-billion dollar industry. It's kept suppressed because hemp products could replace many, I believe I've heard as much as 80%, of products now currently made from conventional fossil fuels, and timber.

I'm sure most of you already have, but look into the motives behind the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937. Anslinger, Randolph William Hearst, Andrew Mellon and the Du Pont family all had palpable reasons to oppose the hemp industry. Especially as the invention of the decorticator allowed for easier and cheaper pulp production on a mass scale. All forms of cannabis were labeled with a foreign name Marijuana, and declared a narcotic that caused people to become insane and dangerous. This was supported by lurid reefer madness tales published across the country of sex fiends and axe murderers, as well as a deep seeded prejudice against the African American community and the popularity of jazz, and the influx of Mexican Americans in the west. After a remarkable 90 seconds of debate on the house floor the Tax Act was passed. It was met with one objection, from the American Medical Association, which stated that Cannabis posed no threat to humans. The doctor was insulted, and told to leave. In the Senate hearing it was asked whether or not the AMA supported the bill, and with a blatant lie of "yes", the act became law.

I could go on and on, but I think you all have heard the story before. Hemp does hold incredulous business potential, and is currently being suppressed, probably more out of tradition at this point than anything else.

Here are just a few fun facts:

1619 one of America's first laws was enacted in Jamestown, VA, ordering all farmers to grow hemp.

From 1630 through the 1800's, hemp is considered 'legal tender' and taxes may be paid with hemp throughout most of the Americas.

Henry Ford's Model T was originally built with hempen panels, which had an impact strength ten times stronger than steel of the era. It also was marketed to run on hemp fuel.

Sorry for the long post but anyone who denies the usefulness of this crop is mistaken. It would most certainly help jump start the economy.

13. im not brainwashed. Government is an essential part of our races survival. Without police, laws, and government oversight, you have anarchy. Anarchy results in an every man for himself, warlike, inefficient society.

With government comes inherent evils. Wars, eletists, fake elections, illegalizing weed. Yea they are problems. But the "government" isnt the problem, its parts of the goverments, weak links in our system, lack of education.

14. Never a Straight Answer? NASA is just about the only part of the government that I trust anymore.

15. I find it hilarious few people actually check the sources and how almost nobody follows the science. People can believe antimatter is fiction for all I care they are just as brainwashed as anyone who thinks marijuana is bad for you. If people want to be brainwashed and wait for authority to tell them the truth, it might never happen, but the historical record now shows I am proposing this now, future generations will look at the evidence and laugh at how stupid people are, just like how people today laugh at people back then who believed the earth was flat.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.Arthur Schopenhauer
    German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
    Ridicule: check
    violent opposition: check
    self evident: its happening now

The Discovery of Geomagnetically Trapped Cosmic-ray Antiprotons

16. I don't recall anyone saying that.

17. no we are and you're contradicting yourself.

first off is nasa comes out with something they almost always tell you how confident they are in their results. So yes, if they said they found a way to make 2 + 2 = 5 I would be inclined to believe them but they would also show repeatable proof along with a very long and boring paper about how they came up with the idea and then designed the experiment to show it.

Doesn't matter who the source is? That is what snake oil salesmen want you to think, everyone else wants/try's to use sources that have a record of being correct or at least truthful (unless your in politics).

As for that company, let us know when they've built a working model of something. So far they are no closer than every other research group at collecting antimatter. There's a reason the only things on their web site is a list of names and articles that is them talking about their goals, nevermind that it's only like 4 or 5ish (people and articles).

that to me is decrying them, afterall their goal is to find things out and them inform the public. Show us where they didn't give an answer or a "straight answer." I'm willing to bet that it's only on things that are at the very cutting edge of research.

No one is saying that antimatter isn't real or that it will be a very powerful source of power in the future but to say it like it's going to happen soon is like saying we will have fusion power soon. It's a nice thought but it's not going to happen anytime in the next 10 years, at least not without a major breakthrough. As for checking your sources, why would we check yours? Have you not see the 3 or 4 links MeIT and the like have posted about newly found sources for antimatter?

As for the hemp stuff, everyone here knows how useful it is. The problem is getting that knowledge to all the people that don't care to bother looking it up or finding out about it. THAT is why it's still illegal, it may have started as some conspiracy by a wood mill barron but as of now, it's because people just don't care enough to find out about it.

18. Uuuhhhhh...I can't see anywhere in this thread (apart from a wry comment from Sam) where anyone has said that we think antimatter doesn't exist? It's a strange thing to say when thee are already two threads here concernng instances of it. Stranger too when science has readily accepted it for years. Where is this anti-anti-matter conspiracy you keep banging on about? We know it's real, and....?

MelT

19. Dude, if you are trying to sell something (i.e. make people interested in it) why would you arbitrarily put something in your presentation that you know would be controversial??

You might have something to say, but all anyone has seen so far is that you for some reason do not like NASA.

20. that video jumped around. ALOT. one minute im in space with antimatter then they are talking about hemp? wtf?