FBI release UFO document

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by drpanda, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Kind of cool to look at declassified FBI stuff, but it was only 1 page.....??

2. You realize you just a bunch of stoners to the FBI website, right?

I mean, I know it's fine and all but still in the back of my there was the "Oh shit, fucking cops" mechanism.

Just saying.

3. Haha yeah I had to download the document from the website. I don't give a shit, I don't have anything to hide.

4. Nobody should be paranoid :p

You don't think the federal government has information on you already? And I highly doubt FBI and NSA agents would find it worth-while to bust a bunch of stoners hanging out on some random forum :rolleyes: that's for the dumbasses and scumbags over at the DEA to do.

They don't give a fuck about you.

On a relevant note, that is a very interesting PDF. I also downloaded it.

5. I need some things cleared up

Who is Guy Hottel? What is an SA?

This guy Guy was told this by an informant from the Air Force, and he reported it to the director of the FBI?

If I have all the information correct, I shall jump for joy and urinate myself.

6. well lets see some ufos on april 11th!

7. FBI — Guy Hottel

SA = Speshul Agent

I think there are some people who have been in the military that have attested to this event as being true, even before the document was released... I believe Robert Dean is one of these people.

Not saying that makes it any more true, just more likely to be true. I personally feel we have our heads stuck up our asses if we think we're the only intelligent life forms in the universe. God's playground is much bigger than this tiny planet, and involves way cooler toys.

8. Wow. I mean, it doesn't get much clearer than that, especially from the FBI.

Direct confirmation would be nice, this is probably as close as it gets, but it's miles away from weatherballon or swamp gas. :hello:

9. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything man... but you can search the catalog for more UFO related stuff, there's at least 20 related PDF files, some are 15+ pages long, and a lot of them concern this particular incident...

:eek:

I don't think there is direct confirmation though... but then again, there is no direction confirmation that electrons exist outside of our mathematical interpretation of them. Does that mean they aren't real? :p Things can exist outside of our perception, so I don't think proof is really necessary... it's all about making the most well-informed choice you can based on what you can understand.

10. I mean like someone high up holding a press conference and showing pics from 1947 of the recovered bodies with a big ol' red 'DECLASSIFIED' stamp on it.

I've researched UFOs my whole life so I know the reports are there, the witnesses are there, I just want the bastards to admit it outright. :D

11. So according to this document they are saying an Investigator/informant for the Air Force definately saw three saucers and little grey men.

Ok. Thats cool.

What is this going to change? Not shit.

The government wouldn't recognize its own ass if it was framed in its bed room, let alone recognize this document has any relevance to do with anything.

Whenever I see these kinds of things I'd like to imagine approaching the director of national security or even the president and go? Can you make sense of this?... Can you tell me the truth?... And just articulate what they would possibly say.

Of course, pleasure to the eyes. Yet completely useless. Lets see a government release and unveilment of all possible and passed contacts with aliens face to face. Than we will have something.

12. wow really? no one points out that it also said that the thing crashed or at least was in the area because the radar system interfered with controlling the saucer. I call bullcrap. MAYBE it was interested in the giant signal that was being pumped out at the time (back then radar systems would have been the strongest EM signal in the air) but interference? Once again in order to get here they would have had to go past things that would make anything we produced even today like an interesting blip on their sensor screen.

I'm sorry but I just don't see the need to cover this idea up anymore. I mean if the church has accepted that there is most likely life on other planets and other officials in the government say the same thing why keep bothering with the lie? It's like your covering up something everyone already agrees with.

13. Ima blaze up on my LSD all day on the 11th and wait for the message :smoke:

14. There's tons of official documents in that vault that describe flying saucers.

15. so what does this have to do with science?

16. ^^^^ aliens could teach us new sciences :D

17. The implications of inter-galactic travel; even if they are to be merely entertained rather than truthfully asserted, are very oriented towards the fields of scientific inquiry that we are on the cusp of exploring.

18. ask any real scientist about ufos on earth and they'll laugh in your face. this is conspiracy theory bullshit and shouldn't be posted in the scientific section.

for anyone who actually believes this nonsense i suggest reading A demon haunted world by carl sagan. so you can see that aliens/ufos are just 21st century demons/hauntings.