Robots nowadays...

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by My Fax, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ...are becoming a little too lifelike...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1czBcnX1Ww&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1czBcnX1Ww&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Watch the whole thing. It's pretty insane what this thing is capable of.

2. That FUCKING BUZZZ!!!

Id blow it up

3. that shit would scare the christ out of me

4. Wow thats pretty wild.

5. It looks like the new metal gears

[​IMG]

6. only a matter of time before they make robots so real that they take over the world o_O

7. i thought the same thing! where's snake when ya need him?

8. "Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency"

Dont tell me whatever that thing evolves into is going to be used by defence forces?

Imagine that coming after you!
    Holy Crap :bolt:

9. That seriously bugged the fucking shit outta me...

10. LOLHAHAHAHAH, That thing was amazing, I could watch that thing get kicked and slip on ice for days.

MAKE SURE YOU WATCH 1:25-2:05 thats ridiculous.

11. Yea , watching that thing prevent itself from slipping on the ice was crazy .

12. But can you fuck it?

13. On the history channel I saw that by 2027 robots will be able to think at the same rate and with the same reasoning capabilities as humans.

Scary as shit

14. A robot can only be as smart as the human that created it... unless, there was a team of scientists devoted to filling the robot with knowledge and reasoning skills. In time it would be as smart as a university facilty, and the strength of a champion strong man, worst of all it would have no feelings.

Ummm... :bolt:

15. Wow I was impressed.

Imagine once it gets refined, smooth and quiet like a new car. I'd love to see Jeep make a 4x4 with this technology in a few years.

16. Rofl. Sent that vid to a buddy on msn. convo went somethin like this:

Me: Check out this video of a robot dude (link)
    Friend: fuck that
    Friend: I have nightmares about shit like that
    Me: lmfao
    Me: about robots?
    Friend: that wasn't a robot
    Friend: that was a metal demon fly
    Me: rofl

Maybe its just cuz im a bit high but...that convo made me rofl

17. Idk about you blades but i cant wait to kick it with bender smoking joints chuggin 40's

18. haha yeah we had that convo the other day, had me geekin out imagining some big ass trash can sitting next to you drinking beer, spitting out balls of fire when it burped :laughing:

Technology is getting ridiculous

19. hhaha for sure bro, i was geekin hard core