The god who wasnt there

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by kronman907, Sep 2, 2011.

1. So he said "how will you escape the sentence of being burned after death?"
    or "how will you escape being forgotten (because your burned) and death?"
    = eternal life.

but no, you dark christians make the assertion that burning and pain and horror is what he meant. wtf man?

2. About Hell, and how it works:

Ok, time for me to flip some scripts again so get ready.

Imagine the worst thing that happened in your life. That's hell.
    Imagine the worst thing you can imagine. That is also hell.
    That's it kids. Hell is that simple.
    Hell is nothing more than whatever is the worst thing your mind is capable of imagining (creatiing) at a particular instant in time (so hell is more of a 4 dimension thing than a 3 dimension thing if ya get mah drift, which is why it gets ppl so confused about if it's "eternal" or not. Well that instant of hell exists at that point in time forever in the 5th dimension of INFINITE possibility so yeah, hell sorta is eternal, but also it's kinda not eternal)

Hell is an idea.
    YOU are an idea.
    Ideas fit into other ideas.
    Ideation IS Creation.
    Hell is God's way of letting you have freedom while pushing you towards his agenda.
    Hell doesn't really hurt. Not in the long run.

God is in one business and one business only.
    Creating Life.
    A side effect of his business is that all his creation has a tendency (Darwin/evolution/karma/whatever) to create life too.
    Pretty sure it says almost in every holy text that God(s) want you to go out and fuck and encourage your kids to fuck too. And protect your young and make them strong so they can keep creation going and going and going and going.
    If his creation weren't driven to create, then God couldn't exist and we'd all be a logical fallacy. (Or maybe not hehehe. You figure it out :confused: :eek:)

If you do "bad" things, all your doing little boy or girl, is destroying CREATION.

Hitler chose to do that and he's in hell, not for real, but in the minds of all of the CREATION ON EARTH, (except for a very small number of ppl who still like him). On a much, much, much, smaller scale I chose to destroy creation too this morning when i shaved my face. Yeah I destroyed a little creation, but all it cost me was a few minutes of the 4th dimension. Since I live in a higher dimension, it's not a big deal. I'm nowhere near hell. I just shaved dude. We can all breathe a sigh of relief. Shaving won't put us in hell. Phew. :smoke:

But basically, Hell is basically any idea, communication or action of destruction of life of any kind in anyone's mind at any time in the history of the universe in any of the universes of infinite possibility that comprise the fifth dimension of WHATEVER IT IS THAT IT IS.

So God exists, Hell exists, we exist, blah biddy blah biddy blah.

That's it! ;)

:wave:

Namaste
    -buddha

3. Is being burned perpetually painless?

Either way you must take it symbolically. If you take it literally then you posit being burned in that specific location is the after life. It's a symbol of the after life experience.

4. Seeing as the soul is a non-physical entity, and pain can only exist in the physical reality, than a soul can not feel pain.

And I find it rather harsh that you would let me burn in hell rather than give me mercy, just because I didn't believe in your god.

5. You're talking about the realm to which we are subjected, currently. I believe hell has different properties regarding matter and energy.

6. Hell from my understanding from reading NDEs, is people who dwell in a realm of lower vibrations because of there of there own inner hate/fear and it is a place to dwell on what they have done until they are ready for God's mercy and having another chance at reincarnation to get it right.

7. Symbolically it is a disgraceful treatment of a body, something to avoid for ones self.

How do you escape it?

Eternal life.

8. #48 meddlehaze, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is that a rhetorical question?

9. #49 Zylark, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Well, the basic fact is that outside of the gospels, there is no credible sources for an historical Jesus. And to boot, some of the stuff in the gospels, would not go unoticed by contemporary scribes and historians. Jewish as roman. Yet, no mention... I should think the dead walking again in Jerusalem, the sun being out for days and some mighty earthquakes should warrant at least a mention in contemporary sources, but no.

Add to that, Paul, one of the founders of christianity, do not even regard Jesus as a historical figure, but rather as a metaphysical concept. A spiritual being, seen in revelations. Something he had quite the few of.

But then again, revelations mean nothing without reason and evidense to back it up, so all of Pauls ramblings mean... nothing. Newton had a revelation when an apple hit his head (or so the story goes). But he went off to create a mathematical model that supported it. And given some slack with current measurements methods, the facts still support. Einstein, same story. Just much smaller margins on the slack. Besides the entire new paradigm thingie.

Jesus is a myth, and as far as born of a virgin, preaching against authority and getting strung up for it, and then getting back to life; it is not a new story, not even then. It is a very old story, and the Jesus one strikes quite the few tangents with preceeding such mythical figures.

One of the reasons it caught on really.

In the roman empire, Jesus basically took the place of the nearly identical Mithras myth. And since then we inherited the holy day being a sunday (from the roman Mithras sun-god cult Constantine was a big follower of) as opposed to the biblical saturday, still upheld in jewism.

And to boot, Constantine basically founded the Catholic church, and established the current bible by his Nicean council. where they decided what got in and what was to be left out.

The rest is history.

But Jesus isn't.

10. So is there matter, or energy in hell? And why would you send someone to a place of perpetual torment for not believing the same thing as you?

11. #51 Zylark, Sep 4, 2011
    Well, he wouldn't, giving benefit of doubt. But he accept that his perceived ruler, the invisible father-in-the-sky do have such rules.

Either believe the incredible, the unbelievable, without evidence whatsoever, or roast for eternity. And he believes that is how it should be, without question. Which makes him an accomplice, following blindly an authority. Or as the defendants have said in all kinds of war-crimes tribunals, just following orders.

And people still wonder why religion makes good people to evil things...

12. Just like how some people like to appease their invisible cloudsurfer by blowing them selves to smithereens. No moral human being would lock their child in their basement for the rest of their life because the didn't respect the parent's teaching. We call that child abuse. When a child questions a parent who is in the wrong, the child should be rewarded, not punished. Oh well, whatever appeases the masses.

13. I can only assume a different type of matter and energy exist there.

It's not a matter of adhering to my beliefs. It's about rejecting God's gift of salvation. You can't earn your way into heaven, instead I want to show you the grace and love I have for you through Christ (of course this is assuming your fate was left in my hands).

14. I just don't care what people believe in anymore
    I could live to be a thousand years old and probably never convince one person to leave their religion for atheism, nor would I try.

15. The gates to hell are locked from the INSIDE.

16. Aren't movies fake? Lol

17. #57 Kush Lord, Sep 4, 2011
    Thats like saying the Buddha didnt exist. I dont believe someone completely made up the things Jesus said and taught, there is just too much meaning, truth and detail. You can sense the sincerity and authenticity of the teachings. The same goes for the Buddha and he was born hundreds of years before Jesus.

A liar would not be able to come up with all of that wisdom, it has to come from someone who genuinely believes and follows it.

18. Not directed straight at this post but I'm curious to get your pov on this, I can quote a couple verses from the bible if I bother to look them up where it mentions the dead are as conscious as those asleep, and when you're dead you're simply awaiting resurrection after armegeddon.

Also I've heard many references as to how hell is just a state of mind on this physical earth, you yourself through the actions of sin will make your life feel like torture, such as lying to someone as your sub-conscious catches up with you, stealing from an innocent person, cheating on your spouse ect. They all seemed pre-programmed into the mind as well to automatically feel guilty for these laid out sins.

19. dude this links flash like subliminal images, when i closed the site and stared at the light colours of gc i kept getting flashes from those sites i just closed... i dont know maybe im high but thats some fucked up shit.. i wouldnt recommend clicking these links if you epilepsy

20. #60 meddlehaze, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016