Proof there is no "God"

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by hitmang11, May 10, 2004.

1. what people need to understand is we are not only an individual, we are made up of a mass amount of living things just as our species is made up of a mass amount of us, and all these species make up the life on earth. we are all part of life, and whats the point of life? living

2. You're so damn shallow, I don't even understand why you persist to fight in the battle of theism vs illogical thinking. Three pages of posts in your own thread and you don't have a logical answer to anything at all. And it's obvious that you signed up on Grasscity only after reading the thread that I posted simply in an attempt to debunk Christian beliefs with some bullshit made up video full of un-researched propaganda and nonsense. Your case has no legs to stand on, why did you even join this forum?

3. #43 TheZohan11, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    I prefer Exposing Christianity myself

Theres a god alright, but not one that lit a far and caused the big bang. Only a god that made man. Theres quite a few of them actually, but just the one came up with the idea for humans.

If your a christian I respect your beliefs, you can believe what you want, I'm just trying to spread what I believe to be truth, just like how xtians do to everyone else, only I don't jam it down anyones throat and go knocking on doors trying to convert people (i know not all xtians do this, but alot of them do)

If you read the bible without any preconceived notions of god, you'll come to realize yahweh couldn't possibly exist, especially when you study many other religions, not just the big 3.

4. lol i dont think you know what shallow means. and im not an atheist foot soldier im simply stating my beliefs. its only a battle to you and people like you because you feel threatened.

and by the way i didnt start this thread. and what legs do you have to stand on? all your feeble psuedo-scientific thoughts originate in your ego.

and sure, i joined this website just for you :)

5. #45 IMME, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    this site is gay

6. if you are looking for proof, in the koran it shows scientific facts to support the exsistence of god by recording real historic events caused by god's powers. for example it mentions in the koran that to prove to the non-belivevers of the time that god exsisted, god split the moon in half and people were amazed this seems like its just a myth but on ancient chineese records (there was little commuication between the middle east and china at the time) it showed that they recorded the even of the moon splitting. their are many more facts and proofs backed by science in the koran but thats just 1 example

7. uhh...did god just superglue the moon back together afterwards?

8. You are singling out the Christian god in your argument, try one of the other 10,000+ world religions. Hell, take Deism for example, look into that one and tell me your thoughts of there not being a god.

9. Moon splitting? Ever hear of something called "half moon" back then they might not have known much about it and thought oh wow, the moon was cut in half.

10. The problem with proving or disproving God is that there is not a universal definition of what God is. There are many definitions that are so non specific that there must be something to fit some of them.

The way I see it, you either believe, or you don't. I don't think believing in God makes you a better person, as I've seen some whack job Christians in my day.