The Anti-Religion Meme Thread

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Messiah Decoy, Jun 5, 2012.

1. It would allow them to have a position of opinion on decisions, which they already demand.

2. #123 Postal Blowfish, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. This actually doesn't make much sense.. the appendix is used as a storage room for your bodies good bacterias.

And it actually would make more sense that we have a pinky toenail due to design as opposed to have evolved. What purpose does your pinky toenail truly serve? Why would evolution select this useless thing?

It makes much more sense for it to be for aesthetically designed reasons as a foot only having some toes with toenails would simply look silly.. Why would evolution care about aesthetics? It seems much more like a designed feature.

And if I can find it I have a really good article that describes how the throat is actually quite intelligently designed. I'll look around to see if I can find it.

4. I don't know, let's ask evolution why. Oh, right.

You're making his point. It makes the most sense from a design standpoint for things to be a certain way, yet they're not. Why? Because intelligent design, amirite?

Please don't. We've had a nice long record of mostly just posting memes and laughing, don't ruin it. I'm not shitting in your meme thread.

5. I like this one :D

6. Lol. I'ono, it might be just as funny as everything else in here.

7. truth, kinda like the anti-this thread unintentionally reaches a near equal level of hilarity by means of awful equal to the awesome in here. :laughing:

8. Here's my meme:

If intelligent design were a real concept, that would mean a divine entity designed Dishin Reg using the learned practice of impeccable method. Is such a thing possible, considering the level of absurdity and stupor? The only explanation would be that the deity fucked up the construction, meaning it isn't infallible, meaning it isn't divine. Chequemate Religious.

9. #133 A.R.C., Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:laughing:

10. [​IMG]

Fuck off Jesus!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ^ That sir is fucking epic and I'm a Muslim hahahaha

12. #139 jas43, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    ^ lolz

[​IMG]

13. Not a meme but Westboro FTW lol the last makes me sure they're 100% trolling for attention.

Attached Files: