Smoke then Pray and give thanks

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Lost., May 27, 2012.

1. I am a catholic and I like to get high then pray and makes me feel closer to God and there have been times where I cried cause i felt so close I felt so close to god. Why is that??? But anyways is it bad what am doing

2. Iam surprised that you can have such a relationship with God since your catholic......dont you guys talk to God thru a priest....

Why is that because When we smoke we we live in the present.....its just YOU and God. Not some priest and God and you just you and God in the moment in the now.
    Thats the way it should be

3. #3 esseff, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    Perhaps it's time to let go of the Catholic label, OP. Just be you.

4. #4 Fredbear, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    OH and No it is not a bad thing MAN will tell it its bad cause he doesnt understand he has been fooled into thinking Gods gift is the devils weed. Why do I say its alright cause it is a major ingredient to tthe holy annointing oil.......they would put it in insence outside of the temple......so Im assuming they wanted us high before we worshiped.
    Marijuana in the Bible | Patients for Medical Cannabis

mabey some day the pope will let you smoke.....like they let you eat pork in the 60's...OP IM not making fun just showing how listening to mans laws seem a bit silly

5. Galatians 3:11 NIV
    So it is clear that no one can be made right with God by trying to keep the law. For the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life."

6. Galatians 3:11 NIV
    So it is clear that no one can be made right with God by trying to keep the law. For the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life."

7. na bro rock on with The GOD biz

god speed my brutha