Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Headies Pickup- Salmon Creek *Pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hi GC.

Today I picked up a 1/4 ounce of Salmon Creek. And a new RooR 18.8mm slide.

Definately a Sativa, an intense high. Very psychedelic and potent. The smell is very soft, like flowers or potpourri, very unique. The smoke tastes much like the smell.

The pictures (because my camera isn't the greatest), dont do the herb justice, but this stuff is trichome covered.

Here are the pictures.

P.S. -The slide is posted in Seasoned Tokers here: http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/247268-new-roor-slide-fire-ice-made-fro-pics.html ).

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      103.4 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      84.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      121.2 KB
      Views:
  2. i love how they are naming strains after little towns in humboldt county... muahaha

3. tasty ass buds bro
    price?

4. Nah, in my experience, it usually starts a "Was it a rip-off price" war. I'll say it was less than $100 for a quarter. Very resonable.

5. erm... good prices bro:D

6. Some nice bud.
    And for the price....even better.

7. It's my typical price for Headies. Usually I go right to the grower, so it makes my life easier and cheaper.

8. mmm those buds look gooey

9. Had some last week, good stuff. Although yours looks a little different.

Check it!<--home raided growing salmon creek.

10. Interesting. Thanks, cool read.

11. I wish I could get some good inexpensive stuff like that. For bud like that and better, it would probably be like 100 bucks an 8th around here.

12. Damn, dude. "The Chilly North" must refer to the North Pole for the prices to go that high!

13. I got some of that three days ago. It was exactly how you described it. Shit was the bomb diggity.

14. Had an 1/8th of salmon creek last week, nice high, and tastes kind of spicey. enjoy it, if its not already smoked up by now :bongin:

15. Actually, I just bought another quarter oz. Yay!

16. god damn.

I want sativa!