Just got kicked out of my apartmen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by voorhee, Feb 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"voorhee"']

Why? I love my child more than anything .. I actually filled in court against her mom. You don't know me. Don't know shit.

Edit: thanks to the one dude who answered my ?

Delete this threads mods if u want. People can't grasp what I'm delivering.[/quote]

All we know is what you present to us, and with that, most of us have drawn the conclusion that you're not stable. I feel sorry if you're that paranoid, for your daughter. You're just going to raise her in that environment.

2. The real question is, why would a homeless man want to take a kid to a play? I assume he has no money since he is homeless, how could he buy two tickets to a play if he has no money.

Or is he taking them out to play? If so, what parent would let their child go play with a homeless guy wtf

3. I thought most normal people just open the door...I mean you live in an apartment, not in the country like 20 minutes to town. What the worst that could happen...? Dun dun dun...

But seriously, that was a dick move on your part.

4. I know that every single thing I've seen you post has been worthless, maybe try putting out something good and people won't judge you as such.

Shit bothers me that you feel it's cool to wave around knives while you have your child in the apartment. Ever hear of ignoring the door?

Doing dumb shit like this will get your kid taken away from you, you don't seem like you care all that much.

Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned my child being there if I were you.

5. [quote name='"Keifer Suthrlnd"']you never even said who the guy called. do you live in a multi family home and that family whose apartment the guy meant to go to, knows the landlord? or did the guy call the cops?[/quote]

Apartment complex management

Update : I'm way happier where I currently am!

6. #47 voorhee, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    [quote name='"SirenWasHere"']

I know that every single thing I've seen you post has been worthless, maybe try putting out something good and people won't judge you as such.

Shit bothers me that you feel it's cool to wave around knives while you have your child in the apartment. Ever hear of ignoring the door?

Doing dumb shit like this will get your kid taken away from you, you don't seem like you care all that much.

Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned my child being there if I were you.[/quote]

He was looking in my window at me and I told him to fuck off and he kept knocking ... I was living in a rough area. I'd just got my child asleep.

Edit: if I would of done anything illegal I would be in jail or ticketed....

Y'all softies hating on me same softies getting played by hoes and jackers straight up. I don't get taken off my post.

7. #48 4Sheezy, Feb 13, 2012
    [quote name='"voorhee"']

He was looking in my window at me and I told him to fuck off and he kept knocking ... I was living in a rough area. I'd just got my child asleep.

Edit: if I would of done anything illegal I would be in jail or ticketed....

Y'all softies hating on me same softies getting played by hoes and jackers straight up. I don't get taken off my post.[/quote]

We're not soft, we just use common sense. Any neighborhood would laugh at you for causing that shit yourself, when it didn't need to be, especially the "hard" ones you live in.

Edit: apparently you did get "taken off your post", as you can't live there anymore genius.

8. I'm a softie when I see someone being a shitty parent.

But whatever, you don't get it.

Have fun with your 'hoes and jackers', whatever that even means.

9. Everyone is jumping the gun on this dude...
    y'all need to smoke some herb and chill.
    Let's relax for a second and look at this situation:
    This dude has a daughter that he loves more than anythang. So much so that he's threaten random dudes with butcher knifes.
    Nao that's some love right there.
    To the fellow blades hatin on this guy parenting for wanting to buy weed:
    We obviously don't have his finances in front of us, so who are we to judge without this vital information. He probably puts about 95% of his cabbage towards his kid, his rent, and his food, the other 5% is for weed.

People be trippin. Stay gangsta, OP

10. [quote name='"BlueD"']Everyone is jumping the gun on this dude...
    y'all need to smoke some herb and chill.
    Let's relax for a second and look at this situation:
    This dude has a daughter that he loves more than anythang. So much so that he's threaten random dudes with butcher knifes.
    Nao that's some love right there.
    To the fellow blades hatin on this guy parenting for wanting to buy weed:
    We obviously don't have his finances in front of us, so who are we to judge without this vital information. He probably puts about 95% of his cabbage towards his kid, his rent, and his food, the other 5% is for weed.

People be trippin. Stay gangsta, OP[/quote]

Like I say again, we only have the information he provides us to gather an opinion. Naw, keeping it G would be pulling a knife if he answered the door and the guy attacked. Keeping it G is not waving a knife on an innocent knocking on your door, possessing no threat, not even trying to break in. Unless keeping it G changed to mean keeping it retarded, then I would agree with you.

11. Lol some people just aren't good at telling stories so it makes it seem not real and filled with holes. Im one of those people so I know how that goes.

Sucks man, hope things pick up for you.

12. Yes, keeping it G means keepin it chill; however it also can mean keeping it real. IN THE SITUATION OP JUST DESCRIBED TO US, yeah, i thought he kept it real. He said he lived in a "rough" neighborhood; so id probably be tellin people i dont know to get the fuck away from my door if i didnt know them. Im just trying to keep my child, my property, my possesions, and myself safe. How do I know this dude will even answer me if i ask who it is?

although op could of just asked the dude nicely to go away, but where is the gangstaness in that?

13. [quote name='"BlueD"']
    Yes, keeping it G means keepin it chill; however it also can mean keeping it real. IN THE SITUATION OP JUST DESCRIBED TO US, yeah, i thought he kept it real. He said he lived in a "rough" neighborhood; so id probably be tellin people i dont know to get the fuck away from my door if i didnt know them. Im just trying to keep my child, my property, my possesions, and myself safe. How do I know this dude will even answer me if i ask who it is?

although op could of just asked the dude nicely to go away, but where is the gangstaness in that?[/quote]

Re read what I wrote, word by word. You didn't respond to what I wrote, and it's pointless for me to write it again.

14. im too high
    fuck that:smoke:

15. [quote name='"BlueD"']
    im too high
    fuck that:smoke:[/quote]

I geuss that's an excuse for being illiterate now

16. #57 Pastivity, Feb 13, 2012
    Living in a rough area, a knife is not being hard
    Its really dumb
    How many people get shanked in the hood?
    Zero cause they all get shot

17. And you're a father??

18. Damn I'm lost

19. you always failed those reading comprehension tests in school didnt ya:p