cop jumped through my front window after smelling weed..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisting Blunts, Jul 3, 2011.

1. #1 Twisting Blunts, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    ridiclous, i was arrested for felony possession of marijuana > 28 grams

i was inside my house minding my own business in my living room weighing out my buds and rolling a blunt and watching tv, i had my living room drapes closed and all of a sudden this cop literally front flips through the window and lands on his stomach and gets up really fast and yells "I'M OFFICER JIM MCDONALD, WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?" i just sat there with the blunt between my fingers about to start rolling just staring frozen..

he then yelled "DROP THE WEED SCUMBAG, GET ON YOUR STOMACH" and literally grabs my coffee table and throws it out of the way and grabs me in a headlock and throws me to the ground and arrests me right there two more officers stepped in through the window.., my neighbors were outside and everything while they were hauling me to the squad car.. THEY MADE ME GO OUT THE WINDOW LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE A DOOR

while i was in the car i heard the officer announce "it's alright folks, we got another dirt bag drug dealer off the street" .. i don't even sell weed!

2. wow thats brutal, why did the jump through the window in the first place did they smell it or did they just assume you had weed in the house?

3. cop jumped through my front window after smelling weed..

4. They have a warrant?

5. lol should have read the title. but yeah dude you can probably take this to court saying its for personal use and maybe get your window fixed, what state do you live in

6. [​IMG]

Though on the extremely off chance this is real, you sir are about to be extremely rich off the impending lawsuit, which you will undoubtedly win.

7. What state do you live in?

8. Man this is almost unbelievable. If this really happened, they should make a movie out of it. I can see a two hour stoner movie coming out of this.....

9. lololol IM OFFICER JIM MCDONALDDDDDDD!

10. Good troll bro

11. Did you leave a wheal barrow of trot outside your window because that usely attracts pigs

12. didnt happen. a cop cant do that legally. sorry

13. Not sure if this is true...but it's really fucking funny either way. LMAO

14. That's really fucked up...

15. Even if this isn't true, this is really fucking funny. If it is true, very unfortunate. That CAN'T possibly be legal, especially in states where medical mj is legal.

16. well just cuz a cop cant legally do it, doeant mean they wont, theres plenty of cases that get thrown out simply cuz a cop did the procedure wrong

but like most people i feel like this dude is trolling...no cop would do that, and NO cop would do that without a warrant

if this is actually true, then lawyer up, your case will be thrown out in about 2 seconds

17. You're usually on point Granny, but where did the OP say he was from Massachusetts? Regardless, this case would be thrown out fast. Oh and: