I'm worried for myself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by meowtoyou, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Well, school just ended yesterday. I studied for 3 total tests the whole year and managed all A's and B's every marking period. I'm in all level 2 (standard) classes. I feel like I don't need to study because I still get good grades, but I also feel that I'm going to be fucked in college. Do you guys think I need to study or am I just naturally a smart person :confused:?

2. you'll figure it out

3. Is that denzel washington

4. will smith haha

5. Dude I studyied for 2 test this year and got all A's and B's. If you dont think ur gonna do good on a test study.

6. Study = Pounds of Mary Jane

Just keep that in mind.

7. That basically is how i study.. i smoke and dont need to study

8. It honestly depends what your taking in college..

9. I didn't have to study much in highschool either, but you have to be a lot more careful when you get to college. There of plenty of classes that are super easy memorization reguritation kinda classes that you hardly have to study for, but are some classes that are very difficult and require an extremely indepth understanding of the material. Those classes will teach you the basic information and the professors will expect you to study and practice the material outside of class as the test will have very indepth problems that were not covered directly in class. Just make sure to look at each of the classes and try not to slack off with all the distractions that come with college. Have fun, but remember your main goal at college is to learn, not to party.

10. I think it's more "study now and you will be able to afford pounds of Mary with the pay check from your awesome job you love to do". That's how I interpreted it at least...

11. you wont be able to graduate college without studying dude.

12. You'll definitely be studying in college lol, I wouldn't worry too much though. Studying is real easy, you just need a quiet space and your notes/books. Just make sure you actually do it instead of being a lazy fuck :p