The biggest freaking scare of my life!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by diamond_kisses, Jun 16, 2011.

1. I have this new pipe that looks like a cig so i went outside smoked and came bck in and put it in my bra thats when trouble came my sister hit me and ran she like punched the shit out of me so i ran after her and then i felt to see if it was still in my bra and it wasnt :eek: it dropped on the floor and my sister doesnt like me smoking at all period shes a lil snitch so she'll tell which in turn gets me kicked out so im panicing and looking all over the place running and looking everywhere i was at and i couldnt find it :confused_2: so i stopped paused & looked down and guess where it was? IN MY BRA! it shifted to the other side while i was running lmfao :eek: *whipes sweat & smacks forehead* smh whew! ..
    :smoking: HIGH MOMENT lol

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. go to arbor place tonight, ill meet you there for the green lantern showing :smoke:

4. haaaa

Attached Files:

5. LoL. Thanks for the laugh

6. i bet i could have easily found it if i was there.

7. wife did the same thing with a gram sack = :( We had a small argument over it=:mad: then had make up sex =:) found the sack during sex= ;) smoked afterwards =:D

8. yu paying? lol gt fb?

9. lmfao thats awesome haha

10. lmao :poke:

11. welcome

12. #13 diamond_kisses, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    :bolt: :wave: SIKEE! yu on my post ***** buy me a pound or gtfo otherwise stfu & suck my invisible dick. lol

EDIT: wtf they starred out my word it wasnt bad all i said was n i g g a #shrug

13. She's got *bite*:devious: i kinda like it

14. No girls allowed.

15. fight!!

16. [​IMG]

IKR they wont even let me say it and I'm Black! LoL :p

17. [​IMG]

18. There should be a "i'm black, it cool" and a classic " option in the user cp that changes the censorship, although im sure all the white's would ask for a "i have black friends" option.

19. this isnt the he-man-haters-club lol