What is the worst injury you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dick Shit, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Collarbone, ACL severed, 2 hip replacements, road rash over about 20% of my arms and torso...motorcycles will kick your ass.

2. #22 Jazzyj, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah no kidding. Apparently it's not as bad if you have it removed as an adult...but it plays a big role in the development of your immune system, so it's awful if you get it removed as a kid. I was really lucky.

3. #23 Jazzyj, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My dad slipped a disc back in 1996...he's had pain ever since. Tough luck man.

4. concussions, several.

5. I've had several bloody bike crashes that have left many-a scars, but the only broken bone was a broken toe. Not a big deal, but this happened the night of my first Rocky Horror Picture Show midnight premiere complete with the whole interactive show (of course), so I had a very difficult time doing the time warp along with the rest of the audience. It was quite disappointing that every "jump to the left" made me tear up in pain.

6. bmx or mtb or fmx?

7. I broke my ankle playing soccer. I had to be carried off the field i felt like a pussy. couldnt run for a year.

8. Had a freaking disgustingly awful dislocation in my left patella back in Sept 09', my kneecap went on a fuckin mission.:D Seriously though one of my friends almost threw up just from looking at it.

Broke my femur at the medial epicondyle too, which they unfortunately did not realize I had and sent me home with no pain medication, as once the patella is returned to its proper place the pain will drop off dramatically if all you have is a dislocation. And to cap it off I didn't even have any bud that night.

Worst part is I required surgery and crutches for 3 months. Was out for the entire snowboarding season of 09'.:(

9. Broke my knee, took 6 months of crutches and 2 surgeries.
    Got some weird arse depersonalization, sucks the only good drug was happy gas.. The other ones such as morphine and the rest just made me feel like a slow retarded FUCK.

10. Was hit by a jeep going 45 while walking across a 4 lane road. Put me in a coma for 6 days, nearly ruptured my spleen, shredded my scalp, and had to relearn to walk, run, & jump. It also caused me to have some mental issues and nerve damage in my right hip. It also killed my mother and slammed my second oldest sisters right front tooth up into her gum line. I was 6 years old. He was arguing with his g/f when he hit us.

11. I'd say when I broke my tibia playing lacrosse in 10th grade. I fell and my knee hurt that day, and a week later out of nowhere I couldn't walk and went to get an x ray."everyhthings fine it's not broken". two weeks later(after practicing because my coach was calling me a pussy) played a big lacrosse game and scored a goal in the first 5 minutes. The next week I got another x ray because I could still hardly walk. "oh your tibias broken, sometimes it doesn't show up on the first X-ray" fucking idiot.

12. Hopefully the thread doesn't get closed now asshole.

13. no worries man...I removed the troll...
    please resume conversation...:)

14. Broken toe, because i tried to kick my bigger sister when i was like 7 and yeah i hit her hip and toe was broke:D worst so far so never had any really bad injuries!

15. My EX, "Busted my Balls" Does this count ???

16. I broke my wrist and my bone came out of my skin, i broke my arm and fracturd my skull , a dog bit my top lip off , i have broken my knuckle's like 10 times , i broke my toe , i broke my finger , i broke my leg and a few other stuff.

17. Shattered knee cap while playing soccer. I'd like to thank the ghetto ass field we had to play on for that. I was going for a cross, I was on the left side of their box and the defender tripped me when I was at a full sprint like a prick. I fell and my knee landed on a rock that was about 3 inches wide. I was like wtf.

18. Most recent, pallet jack failed- 2500 pounds onto my foot. Exposed fracture to 2 toes. Blacked out whole 9. Before that flipped off a bike, cracked the back of my head, dozen staples later back to normal-ish. lol

19. let's see i split my head open when i was a kid and got 7 stitches, rode a trikey down a set of stairs and scarred my nose up, broke my left collarbone as a kid falling down the stairs, in 7th grade my right collarbone playing football, 9th grade broken rib, 10th grade dislocated knee/torn meniscus, 11th grade same fucking thing, 12th grade broke my left collarbone again. oh and i got a concussion and a couple body scars from riding a dirt bike.

20. i once got buttfucked by a spermwhale

believe me there's a reason they call those fuckers SPERMwhales damn