Best Blunt Brother Session Ever, w/pics

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anonymousx, Nov 12, 2005.

1. #1 anonymousx, Nov 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
    due to personal reasons, I have decided to delete whatever I said on this thread that I made years ago.

2. Those burgers look like heart attacks waiting to happen.

3. nice joint, thoes are the kind that turn into oil wrags by the end of the sesh. me and my buds usally pitch in 10 each and have seshes with 9 of thoes (depending on how many we can roll out of the bag).

thoes burgers look discusting yet one of the best munchy burgers, you always know you wont be hungry after when the tray is saturated in grease from being within 10 feet of the burgers.

4. haha burgers look damn good to me, and yea ive had a session go pretty damn perfect before, altho i cant really think of a session that went bad. i wouldnt have used the chron in a blunt tho, only the shwagg and middies, chron is made for some BONG RIIIPPPPSS..mmmmmm, ne ways looks like u had fun and its been quite awhile since ive toked and i cant WAIT:)

5. Hahaha, i have that same exact batman bag.

6. that joint looks nasty man, but the burgers look bomb!! haha.

7. lmfao you guys cant roll joints and please when you roll a blunt out of that kind of cigar TAKE THE MOUTH PEICE OFF.

I hate to be mean but its a pet peeve of mine. I wish i could give you tips on better joints but its all about feel. IF you continue to smoke shitty rolled joints like that they will waste your weed with all that loose paper.

8. Now that is what I call a burger!

9. #9 anonymousx, Nov 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
    due to personal reasons, I have decided to delete whatever I said in this thread that I made years ago.

10. damn, that made me want in-n-out. LATER!

11. my god i am dying for one of those burgers...uhhhhhh im sooooo full....but it tastes soooooo goood....just one more bite...one more...ohhhhhhh....

12. Thats what i call REPPING L.A. I can tell you fellas had a mad good time. Keep it up.

13. i have never seen In and Out burgers, only heard of them and fuckin a those look gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! man i wish we had some of those killer burgers here!!

and as i like to say, it doesnt matter how the joint looks, as long as it works!!!

blaze on...

14. You sure do plan your days out pretty specifically, just let the smoke take you where it wants, homie.

and. 80 on a bike? :shrugs:

Just sounds kinda stretched. But no doubt, the burgers look bum.

15. #15 anonymousx, Nov 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
    due to personal reasons, I have decided to delete whatever I said in this thread that I made years ago.

16. how much was a 5x5, i think one day ill have one of those, animal fries are BOMB too.

17. maybe the thing wasnt calibrated right to the size of the wheel or something, 80 miles an hour on a bike is insane lol surely at that speed u would speed wobble and fall off or something... anyway, not important.. sounds like u had a good sesh..

me and my friend do a similar sort of ritual where we get stoned, we call them meetings and have them as often as we can in random locations around the world (usually at a certain beachhut)... lol its not just getting stoned for us, we organise amazing munchies and even think of shit to talk about when stoned... we plan it like a fucking bank robbery.

18. haha...bikes..

19. Thats why I love you guys. VERY CHILL people here at gcity.

most people would b like, wtf don't u have to be 18 or atleast have a car to drive rather than saying ur going 80 fucking miles per hour on a bike

Sounds like a goood night. Remember times like thoses.

20. In n out is bomb food! I feel sorry for everyone living outside of cali that cant experience it. Looks like you had a fun time... hey download this song its called blunted brother and it says "i want to get blunted my brother" and it came to mind when I saw the blunt brothers...

Dj bobby b - blunted brother