whats the worst injury you have recived while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobtoke, Jul 11, 2005.

1. I got a good one.

One of my friends is a mechanic at a car shop here in town, the ones with the gigantic lifts so they dont have to use jacks and the sort. Okay, well I drive a camaro and we just put 3" exhaust on it, with new headers and exhaust tips. I was so exited cuz I was about to go on my first test drive, when I felt pressure building up on my left foot. The car lift was coming down on my foot! I instincitvly curled my toes....Good news: NO BROKEN TOES!!! Bad News: I lost 4 of my toenails in one instant and had to go to the ER. Got some really good pills, but still that stuff was not fun. Couldnt walk for a while, plus you should have seen some of the looks i got in the ER.

2. i bailed out from olling a 6 stair while high as shit, and the skateboard popped back into my nose. i had a broken nose, and a hole completly through my nostril.

3. ive been shot before when i was ruff shit

4. my boy cut the webbing between my thumb and pointer finger open with a rusty hatchet. that kinda hurt, butterfly bandages heal all

5. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL, dude you just made my week! LOLOLOLOL!!!

6. I got stung by a bee the other day and didn't even feel it. First bee sting of the year, at least I didn't have to deal with the accompanying pain.

7. Worst thing thats ever happened was to my mate not me.
    We were fucking around in a graveyard and my mate slipped and slashed his head open on a rock.... blood everywhere and ya could see his skull.
    Me and all of my mates were stoned off our nuts. i think thats the horriblist stoner moment ever!?!?!?!
    hes good now though :)

8. I was high as a kite, and took 4 valiums riding around my motorcycle,and i went thru a stop sign too quick and whacked the side of a car and payed 2,500 dollars in repairs !

I do believe i topped everyone ive ready so far