what do you dislike about yourself?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zoglima, Jul 15, 2010.

1. im pretty skinny and im wayyy too self concious, even though i shouldnt be

2. The way I think sometimes.

3. This and thinking I have depression.

If I actually listed everything I'd be here for a while. So I'll just keep it short and simple :)

4. This probably isn't a good thread for me..

-I'm too shy at times and think too much what others are thinking and perceiving of me.

-I constantly (as shown in other threads) think about overly deep thoughts and make simple stuff more deep than it needs to be. I over analyze, over think etc. This is more so in the last year.

-I'm very self concious.

-A lot of times I think that I'm over sexual and feel guilty about sex in a way..which is weird.

-When I think too much, I'll sometimes revolve these thoughts around myself and somehow think I'm different from others...too different.

I hate those things about me. I've always been somewhat shy and self concious but the last 9 months..I have thought wayyyy too deeply about everything. I carry a normal life..I have a job, I'm almost done with my bachelors degree, I have a girlfriend, I have friends and I play guitar in a band etc. But within myself..I think this shit and think I'm weird...different..losing myself. I dunno.

5. I dont like that I am depressed, and cannot find a job.

6. I have pectus excavatum, which means hollowed chest. My case isn't as bad as most people though.

7. My teeth...I think a lot of my confidence issues stem from my teeth, but today I'm taking the first step towarsd fixing that..I'm pretty scared

8. i am a total fucking hypochondriac

OH FUCK i think i have colon cancer right now and it's ruining my life

last month it was skin cancer on my cock

the month before was testicular cancer

my dad had lukemia when i was 4, see, and i think that's fucked with me slightly

also i have man titties and im not even fat my bmi is normal and my gut is alright but still i have man titties

9. If you are relatively low or acceptable body fat % and you have "man titties"...it is what you would call either gynecomastia or pseudo gynecomastia. The first is legit breast tissue development...the second can be just fat development in that area or a combination.

I know about this because I competed in powerlifting collegiate as well just "adult". Gyno is common in those circles due to exogenous hormone use..I.E. steroids. However, many guys get gyno through puberty...as it's actually pretty similar to a cycle..well..like a testosterone cycle. You have an enzyme in your body called aromatase...its purpose is to convert excess testosterone to estrogen..during puberty, you have a surge of test...therefore your body converts some of the excess in order to attain some balance.. (you do need estradiol as a male..unless you want your joints to feel like complete shit..and your lipid profile to be shit)...this can lead to breast tissue development.

You can try taking a strong aromatase inhibitor like letrozole at some dosage protocol that you could find online for reversing gyno....it may work..probably not and could cause an estrogen rebound so you should have a SERM like tomoxifen citrate to combat that if it happens. The only other option really if it is true gyno..is surgery which is like $3000-4000...

10. I think that my face is ugly and it actually intimidates people.

11. im waaaay too shy

12. how apathetic i can be sometimes

13. The calcium deposits on my two front top teeth.

14. I know exactly what you mean. I have pectus carinatum. Which is the opposite. My sternum sticks out. It isn't nearly as bad as some of the pictures I've seen from other people online, but it still bothers me sometimes. I used to think girls would think I'm a freak or something but none I've ever been with have cared about it. It still annoys me though.

Here is a picture for anyone that wants to see what it looks like. That guy isn't me though. Mine isn't nearly as bad as that. Mine is very minor compared to what I've seen from other people. I'm definitely thankful for that but it still bugs me whenever I think about it.

http://www.shahrukh.co.uk/resp/conditions/carinatum.jpg

15. lol
    I have had people say my face is intimidating too. Not because I'm ugly though. I have a pretty easy time with the ladies. I don't really see why though. I'm pretty average looking I would say. People say I'm intimidating because of my facial expressions. Apparently, I always have a very stern and serious look on my face.

16. Maybe it's just cause I'm so much younger than you, but I'm the exact opposite. I don't worry about anything, even when shit hits the fan, I'm just like whatever, it'll work itself out, and it usually does.

17. everything except my personality

18. lol bro I think you DO have no soul

19. haha, ive been told I look depressed quit a bit in my life time. I guess my natural facial expression is a frown or some shit. I have also had droopy eyes since I was kid which I have always hated. Needless to say ever since 8th grade all my friends parents think im the stoner kid...

20. #80 buffalo bill, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010

LOL!!!! i'm sorry but you made me spit my drink out its just the way you put it hahaa!!!!

don't even trip though bro i've got panda eyes, like i always look like i havent slept in weeks

some retarded kid called me a zombie which i thought was quite funny haha

i still get 'nuff nice poonani aswell just be confident with yourself