Sting OP on my best friend/dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Area 11, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 Area 11, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I REALLLY need to vent.

ok, so me, my best friend chase(known him my entire life, we chilled literally every day) his GF and one of our mutual friends mike are sitting at the top of chase's driveway. we had just rolled a blunt and were going to leave in a few min. chase lost his phone so he cant get ahold of anyone and no one can get ahold of him. this brand new chevy impala pulls up, chase goes over and gets in because its one of his dudes that buys sometimes. turns out hes undercover.

they pull away, not even 5 mins later, the local sheriffs drug team arrive in ski masks and everything. they say sometihng about a warrant to search the house, put the three of us in cuffs and searched me and mike, but they couldnt search chase's GF because they didnt have a female officer there. they read us our rights, question us, make us say our name and DOB on video camera. by this time chase is already back in cuffs.

while everyitnhg in the house is being searched and dog sniffed, this one cop just starts talking to us, not really about anything relevant, just talkin, he was actually pretty cool, he kinda talked to us the whole time.

they take chase in the house to unlock the safe they found, and guess what is in that safe, atleast a QP.

after about 30 more mins of sitting, me and chase's GF are allowed to leave because me and her had notihng on us. idk what happend to mike, i think he had a pipe in his truck so he probly went to jail too.

i left, rode my bike home, by this time, you know im just full of mixed emotions. anger, hate, pain, sadness, i dont even know what else. i was so pissed at the time i punched my wooden fence, broke it, and procedded to bleed from my knuckles. i dont feel any pain at all because of the adrenaline and emotions. i feel it now but only my thumb because i fucked up when i hit the fence.

but yea, this is his 3rd or 4th fellony, hes 17, but hes going to be tried as an adult because on his last arrest, he took osme plea to get the charge expunged but it also means that anything he gets caught for after that, he gets tried as an adult.

and yes i am 18 if any of you were going to ask.

but yea, my life long best friend/dealer got fucked today. im not sure what im going to do. can anyone educated in the area guestimate how long he will get since its his 3rd+ fellony and its a QP and hes getting tried as an adult. whats the best case saneriao and worse. im in FL by the way.

thanks for readsing my story, im gonna go smoke the cigarillo that i was going to use for weed but now cant.

2. Thats pretty fucked up man :( One day this shit'll stop happening :eek:

3. damn man, what part of fl?

4. He's most likely looking at a few years. That's a lot of felonies to have.

5. #5 Bluebonic, Apr 24, 2010
    Honesly, it just depends on your friend. He could be looking anywhere at no incarceration with a LOT of probation or a couple of years. Let's just hope he does the right thing.

EDIT: should have wrote incarceration in the first place. It's either a juvenile detention center or county. Juvenile center seems more plausible.

6. Your eighteen?

Sorry for all situation your in, by the way.
    Things will get better, they always do.
    :smoke:

7. id say it depends on what the other felonies were, I dont see him getting off too lightly though.

8. if all his other felonies were as a minor he might not get quite as fucked by the long weiner of the law. id say a few days in jail and 6-18 months probation

9. My friend just last week was driving a little bit drunk, ended up getting pulled over, and the cop found his QP. He is now on like a year long probation and has community service and shit, but i think that was his first felony so idk about a 4th.

10. Worst case? Probably a year in pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

Best case? Judge offers him a year long drug rehabilitation where he gets tested regularly and a shit load of community service.

11. yea, i am 18. i ride a bike because im poor. i acted like that because of how mad i was and all of those other mixed emotions. everytime i think of what happend i get all of those emotions back in an instant. i cant even smoke to calm me down.

and i hope they do, i guess its darkest before dawn, right?

i have more info on his stuff tho. hes in the juvenile detention center and those felonies from before wont effect this because they got expunged.

im guessing hes gonnna get like 30 days in the tent and like a year of either drug court or probation.

12. did he really HAVE to open the safe? like i dont think he had to at all honestly.

13. thats a bummer dude. sorry to hear that.

14. when the drug section of the local sheriffs comes to your house in a sting OP, wtf would you do? they had a warrant, that means that he does have to open it.

overgrowray

thanks, idk what im going to do for smoke, might quit for a while.

15. i wouldnt have opened it honestly, i would of told them to get a warrant for that too :)

16. dude, either way he was going to be leaving the house in the back seat of a cop car.
    minaswell get the shit out of the way, instead of pissing off the cops more for no real reason except to piss them off...

and no, they dont need a warrant for that.

17. he'll prolly do some time cuse this wasnt the first time its happend (minor or not). hope he gets a good lawyer. best of luck

18. That sucks but quick question.

You said the vehicle he got in was a buyer, so was a buyer the undercover the whole time buying from him for a few months or some shit?

Best of luck on shit man.

19. #19 wunschshrek, Apr 24, 2010
    You obviously have never had nacro's kick in your door with a search warrant.

They took every liquid / container in my fridge and poured it down my sink, ripped up my drywall looking for shit I could have hid in the walls.

They can do whatever they want, if he wouldn't have opened the safe, they would have brought it down to the police station and had it cracked.

They had a warrant to search and seize anything in the house, the safe was in the house, that means they can search and or seize the safe.

They do not need a separate warrant for a safe, if its in the house, they can search it, and seize it. If you said no, they would have just took it with them and opened it at the station.

20. yea, the buyer was the undercover, he sold to him for awhile, idk how long tho.

wunschshrek,

thanks for clearing that up for him.