Real life Hardy Boys.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chicagos Finest, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Me and two of my buddies wanted to shake things up a bit by smoking in the woods. It was actually nice outside yesterday, so we wanted to seize the moment.
    We stray from the main trial, and walk for about 5 minutes into the woods, blazing our own trail.
    So after we smoke 3 bowls, we walk around some more and see something through the trees like 200 ft away from us, but we can't really tell what it is. After moving closer, it becomes clear that it is a tent that was stuck in a tree--a really nice tent.
    We move in even closer, and find the clothing of girls scattered around, makeup, alarm clocks, and expensive boots.
    It looks as if a couple girls were staying there, and then completely vanished without taking their stuff with them.
    There was one thing that actually made me a little frightened about what had happened there...there was a TERRIBLE smell coming from somewhere in that area, like rotting.
    Maybe we were just high, but that scene did not look right...
    Though we werent brave enough to go find the source of the smell then, we want to go back and look.
    Again, it could just be because we were high, but that looked like a straight up murder scene.

Oh yeah and we totally felt like the Hardy Boys or some shit!

2. thats just about what i imagined real life hardy boys would be like.

3. do you mean like:[​IMG]

or do you meaaaan:[​IMG]
    i got a raging clue right now

4. If it was a murder or a kidnapping or some other thing, and I know that's thinking of the worst possible scenarios, but that is a pretty weird scene, then you should definitely report that.

5. That was an awesome story...

[​IMG]

6. dude.....yeah investigate.....be safe!!! what if theres two hot ass chicks camping out in the forest....looking for their lumberjack

7. Fixed. ^_^

8. You sure you didn't stumble into a homeless person's house? Maybe that smell was where he took a shit constantly. Alot of homeless people in the forest preserves.

9. dude go back and find out! bring a camera! GO! RUN!