Any one got any funny sleepwalking stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaaXD, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ive never sleep walked that i no of, however i do talk in my sleep... an awful lot, espcially if someone trys to wake me up i'll start shouting a mix of abuse and whatever im dreaming about.. one time a few years ago my mum was trying to wake me up for school saying
    mum:"you have to get up its school"
    me:"i cant go to school because i have to finnish takeing this wizz, now fuck off"
    boyyyy did i laugh when she told me about that lmaooo :rolleyes:
    ive definately smoked a cig in my sleep befor as well... went to bed, had 2 cigs left and when i woke up there was only one cig left and a stubbed out fag in my ashtray :confused:

anyone on here got any funny sleepwalking stories?

2. I've never sleepwalked but my room mate in college told me stories of his sleepwalking. one time he woke up, walked to his garbage can, pissed in it all while sleeping. his parents came up to him and tried talking to him but he was unresponsive and went back to sleep. he also sleepwalked to he bathroom once, got in the shower took a shower, washed himself, and went back to bed. next morning he didn't remember a thing but realized that he was cleaner than the night before. on some nights in the dorm he would get out of bed, mumble some crazy phrases, look around with eyes open, and walk around the room. he would look me dead in the eyes while mumbling to himself. it freaked me the fuck out.

3. This isnt my story i just found it on another site, however it made me laugh so much i reckon i outta share this wits the rest of gc... :D

Let me preface this by saying: I do not have a history of sleep walking or talking in my sleep, and I don't do it now. Also, these stories are about me as told to me by my husband, and my best friend (who was temporarily living with us)
    About 2 1/2 yrs ago, a few months before I got pregnant with DD, my Dr (for some insane reason) thought it would be a good idea to put me on Paxil and Ambien at the same time. Well, it turns out they don't mix so well with me.
    The first time I went for a sleepwalk, I made it only as far as the kitchen door before DH jumped out of bed. He said he caught up to me (btw, we slept in the nude, so keep in mine all these stories involve me being buck naked) standing in the kitchen doorway just staring at the fridge. He claims he said my name 2-3 times, asking me what I was doing. When I didn't answer he walked over, slowly turned me around. He said my eyes were WIDE open and so he assumed I was awake and asked me again what I was doing. So I told him I had to make lunch for the kids (we were newlyweds -no kids). He asked me "uh, what kids?". I responded "our kids you idiot! you know the ones". DH - "uh, kris, we don't have any kids". To which I said "well then who the hell are the three kids sleeping in the guest room if they aren't ours?! I can't believe you don't remember us having three kids." and then I stomped off to our room muttering about how stupid men are that they can't even remember their own children. lol... I don't remember it at ALL
    2nd sleepwalking episode I made it to the front yard, and when DH came after me I guess I started running around and challenging him to "catch me". He said he was trying to get me back inside before all the neighbors woke up and saw me (again, I was naked). I guess he caught my arm and tried to lead me in and I said "oh shit, now I am it! You better start running" and then I busted up laughing (see! I find myself funny in my sleep! lol). I then proceeded to start getting him to run by pushing him, so he went along with it and let me "chase" him back to our bed room, where he then put me into bed, locked the front door, and stuck a chair in front of our bedroom door so he would have more time to stop me if I got up again.
    3rd episode was a LONG night I guess... lol. It started when about 45 minutes after I went to sleep (I had my head resting on DHs chest) he says I sat up abruptly and said "OMG, the drums! We have to get out of here NOW!". DH asked what I was talking about and I started telling him "can't you hear the drums?! The aliens are coming!!!! We HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" and then I yelled "I'll go get the captain!!!!" really loud, jumped out of bed, ran to my guest room (where my poor best friend was staying at the time - yeah she got an eyeful that night.) and shook my best friend awake, started crying and yelling at her that she had to get the rocketships started now, because the drums were beating, the aliens were coming, and WE WERE GONNA DIE IF SHE DIDN'T GET TO THE SHIPS BECAUSE WE COULDN'T DRIVE THEM WITHOUT HER!!!! lol... DH said after he finally got his PJ pants on he came in to the room to see my best friend laughing hysterically, me almost in tears in a panic, and her trying to stumble out of bed. He told her to just agree with me, which she did, and then I made her promise she was coming before I stumbled back to bed and crashed HARD into a deep sleep. DH says I was asleep for about 3 hours before I then woke him up, had sex with him... and then proceeded to try to get him to have sex with me 7 more times before morning. He said the next morning that he felt really bad about it, since I was asleep, but had a hard time saying no with me sitting naked on top of him. lol
    I quit taking Ambien and Paxil the next morning cold turkey. I haven't walked or talked in my sleep since

4. I've only ever sleepwalked once and I woke up standing in the street naked and taking a piss on my neighbor's car. Nobody saw me that I know of and if anyone did I have yet to be confronted about it.

5. I was at a little get together at my friends jons house. well his mom is tight as fuck and lets us party. she ended up havin some friends over and this one guy she had over got sooo wasted. he was just talking to us all night, about tattoos and just tryin to feel young again i guess lol
    well the party ended and i crashed on the couch, i was awoken about 30 minutes laters to this same guy doing laps around my couch. i was tripping out because he wouldnt stop so i timed it just right and bolted to my friends room where i proceeded to lock the door, i could hear him outside and it took me forever to fall asleep. crazy bums

6. Hahahaaa i can just imagain some random person walking by to see a naked person having a piss on a car thinking "wtff" lol :p

7. One time when i was a little kid i was sleepwalking i went out of my room to go to the bathroom (i think) but i turned the wrong way and ended up falling down my stairs.

8. My little brother occasionally sleep walks and as a kid he's got one hilarious story. He slept walked out of our house, somehow managed to unlock the door, walk over to our neighbors driveway and sit down and start crying in the rain.

My mom eventually heard him crying from outside and freaked out immediately. Ran outside and brought him back in. How the hell he figured to unlock the door and everything (he was only 5) is crazy.

9. Once when I was 16 I had a "dream" that I walked into our bathroom, opened the drawer under the sink, and pissed in it. My dream self flipped out, stopped pissing, and tried to clean it up by throwing a bunch of water on it. Then went back to bed.

In the morning I thought it was a real fucked up dream until I walked in the bathroom and saw my dad trying to fix a pipe under the sink. He said there was a bunch of water in the bottom drawer and it must be leaking. I held back my laugh and went with it.

10. when i was like 10-12 apparently i sleepwalked into my parents room and peed on the floor next to their bed... my mom woke up and freaked out

11. I remember I was real real young probably 6-7 and I apparently slept walked down a very large stair (carpeted) case in my house. Everyone (including me) was awoken by the security alarm thing going off crazy at 3am...

12. when i was younger i used to sleepwalk and one time i walked in to my parents bathroom and started pissing in the trash, my mom walked in on me and scared me and woke me up and i quickly turned towards her and peed on her hahahah

13. I was camping and our cabin had two lofts for sleeping areas, where you had to climb a ladder to get to the sleeping area. I woke up, climbed down the ladder, went out into the middle of the woods in the middle of the night, took a piss, came back inside and locked the door, then sat in the middle of the cabin where people were yelling my name before I climbed back up the ladder and fell asleep again.

:smoke:

14. Idk if I sleep walk. But it's the only explenation I could find for this.
    Well my mom has panic problems, so she has random Xanax in a walmart pill bottle. Small doses. So I wanted the bottle for weed. I took the Xanax out an put my weed in and put the Xanax in an old ibuprofen bottle. I've use ibu bottles before for weed. But the weed stuck to the sides(damn static)( and mind you I was awake duringthe transfer) so fastforward a few weeks ago. My moms cleaning and she wakes me up yelling"DID YOU GRIND UP NY XANAX?!?!" holding a pile if powder. I'm just like no I didn't. And I swear I never did. Ever since I switched the bottles "I told her I switched the bottles when I did.) but yeah when I switched the bottles was the last time I even looked at the bottle. But it's just so weird, cuz she ha some adavans in tere too. But only the Xanax was ground up. Like it was just powder. I don't get it at all. It couldn't of been anyone else. Cuz nobody else came over an had the chance to search our kitchen and grind the pills up. Idk if I sleepwalked or what. But it just some crazy shit. Lol

15. That would be funny if someone got out their bong, packed a bowl, smoked it, all while sleepwalking.

16. #16 GanjaaXD, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
    Lmaooo, is it just me or do a lot of people seem to go for a piss in random places while sleepwalking haha

17. Any more stories??

18. Hell yeah i got sleepwalking stories up the ying yang motha fucka. shoooot.

I've slept walked since i was a little kid, one of the stories i remember from that young, my dad was up late on the computer. At the time our computer was in the living room, where our tv was. So i guess i sorta walked out, with my eyes wide open, looking just like a zombie. Turned my tv on, went on the couch, and sat there for a while with my eyes really wide, then layed down and fell asleep.

My absolute favorite sleepwalking story happened to me when i was about 14 maybe. I fell asleep in my bed, and woke up in the shower. It was 4 in the morning, and my parents were like what the fuck are you doing in the shower, and that woke up me, and i remember saying, "i have no idea" and then i must've fell back asleep cause i don't remember anything else. According to my parents i continued the shower. I woke up in the morning, very, very confused, with a wet towel on my pillow, and wet, shampoo smelling hair.

19. this happened years ago;
    I was having a dream that I was going to my neighbors yard(don't remember for what exactly).
    I woke up standing outside.

Neighbors backyard.
    Raining hard
    In my boxers.

I'll never understand how I got over the fence between our yards however.

That was the worst I ever slept walked.

20. my ex bf got up in the middle of the night and went into his parents room and pissed on his dad. thats when i woke up hearing yelling lol
    funny as fuck. i think he was on ambien tho