Dumbest thing you've done stoned ALONE?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nathan, Sep 7, 2009.

1. So once in my early days, my mom went out for the day and I decided it was a good day to get completely boofy blitzed (ha-ha), so I continued to smoke bowl after bowl to the point where my shit was un-handleable. Long story (which I can't remember most of) I woke up to my mom holding a bag over my face asking how this got into her toilet....*sigh* :smoking:

2. I've got a couple, and you'd be suprised Spaz did this:

Early morning like it is now, I'm ripped off some strawberry cough, and I decide to make myself a spinach, grape tomato, and feta cheese omlette. I take the eggs out of the fridge, put em on the counter. As I prep my pan, spinach and tomatoes, I grab the carton of eggs to crack open, only I had put the carton down upside down, and a dozen eggs landed nicely on my floor- not a happy stoner.

And like every stoner's done, I've gotten up, gone into the kitchen to get a drink. I'll go in the bathroom ( right next to the kitchen), take a piss, and sit back down typing away on grasscity, only to realize the only mission I embarked on whilst getting up was the only one I didn't accomplish- not a happy stoner.

I acquired a nice quantity of liquid LSD, which was quite good. I had picked up a 25 hit vile, and in a clean room enviroment in my room, I administered the LSD to Ice Breakers gum ( The square, 10 pack box). I usually carve a hole out into the center, put in a drop or two, and close off with sugar. I don't know why I go through the trouble, it's just cool. And I can code double dropped from singles according to flavor. So I smoke a few bong rips whilst doing this. I finish and let them dry. A few hours later, I go back, pack them in the pack, and hop in the car for a ride to "unload" said gum. Whilst driving and smoking a cigarette joint ( got a RYO machine), I decided I wanted a tasty piece of gum, and popped one in from the Double pack... Didn't realize what I did until about an hour later- a happy stoner.

Just a few I can remember. I'll see what else comes up after I smoke this bowl.

• Like Like x 3
  3. The classic getting up and going to the kitchen to get a drink pouring a drink and leaving it in the kitchen, walk back to the computer and 5 minutes later i wonder why i'm still thirsty.

4. First day of class. Realized it was a total joke, so during a 40 minute break, I went to Starbucks and smoked two bowls in my car when I got back to the school. On the way back to my car when class was over, I set my folder, notebook, and what was left of my Cappucino ontop of my car while I opened the door (I had a cig in the other hand, so no free hands). Got in, remembered my coffee on the roof, so I reached out the window and grabbed it. Threw the bitch into drive, and took off.

Then I heard a russle, and I saw papers flying everywhere out of the corner of my eye. That's about when I realized I'd grabbed my drink and nothing else. Luckily, my shit didn't really scatter too much, and I was able to just put it in park for a second and gather my shit that was laying on the ground. Then I just laughed and drove off once I had everything. I don't think anyone saw it, so I don't look like a total idiot yet.

• Like Like x 2
  5. id been smoking with my cousin and his buddies one night after a month long hiatus. i was so baked, it was uncalled for. i left to drive myself home alone. they live in an incredibly small town and the cops are outrageous. so, already trippin on that a bit, i stop at a stop light. you know when youre watching a movie about a race car driver, and when he floors it at the begining of the race his whole body slams backward into the seat to emphasize the speed at which he took off? well, when the light turned green, i did that. i flew into that seat like i had hit warpspeed and you couldnt tell me any different.

it was one of those high moments where you just feel like a jackass afterward.

• Like Like x 3
  6. amazing.

hahahaha

7. ive done the going to get something and forgetting what you went to get thing

one day i was getting ready for work and i had just smoked a blunt and i was on the phone with a friend and i told them to call my phone from their house phone because i couldnt find mine and i was going to be late for work if i didnt find it. they started laughing and i kinda got pissed and asked why he was laughing at me and he said look in your hand...i was embarassed to say the least

recently, my boyfriend asked me to go to the store and get us some munchie food. he told me what he wanted and i left..by the time i got to wal mart i forgot what he asked for and i had his cell phone in my car so i couldnt call him and find out what he wanted so i had to drive all the way back to his house just to find out :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Epic!

9. When I first started getting into smoking I would always only smoke schwag because that was really all I could afford, so when I met a grower at a local party and he decided to give me a G of some of the highest chron I have ever seen to this day I was obviously pretty stoked. Flash forward to the next day: I'm home alone, jammin to some Atmosphere, and in my newbyness Decided I wanted to smoke the whole G in one half hour sitting... BAD IDEA!

1)Keep in mind I had only been seriously smoking for about a month at that point, and one gram of ditch weed would last me 4 whole days.

2) Also, this was legit Weapons Grade Marijuana grown and cured to perfection by a very experienced grower.

3) Being alone, I didn't have any of my friends around to chill me out and keep me from going too out of my mind.

That being said, after burning this trich loaded G, I started sketching reallllly bad, and started pacing my room. 5 minutes later I was convinced that the neighbors had smelt the weed and called the cops. I got so scared that I actually started sobbing.

I can't exactly remember the next 20 minutes, but from what my sister told me who had just got home and was sitting on the couch, out of no where I tore out of my bedroom screaming and crying, ran into the door of the bathroom, breaking one of the hinges, jumped into the bath tub and turned the shower on full blast with cold water, and just layed in there for a while with my eyes glazed over.

God, I felt so damn stupid afterwards.

• Like Like x 3
  10. back when i first started smokin (bout a year ago) i was sittin in my room after doing 2 smallbowls (had no tolerance) and i found myself dancing to my radio from 1:30 am to 3:30 am. it felt like 20 minutes...i felt like such an idiot haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dumbest thing ive done alone? Well, I knew my parents were coming home and I was high as fuck, so I have no eye drops but I was like "fuck it, ill use contact solution." and just poured that shit in my eyes. haha.

• Like Like x 2

12. Lol man. Plus rep.

I never thought this thread would get big :D. Keep em commin.

13. I've got a couple one's but this one I'll never forget...

I was on my way to work but before leaving home I smoked like two bowls out of my pipe but I've forgot I cleaned it and changed the filter the day before and I got so high I drove to the train station parking lot and called my best friend telling him I was so high I couldn't go to work and finally ended up calling and saying I was sick with diarrhea and vomiting and believe me when I told you I'm terrible at making up lies and I said it so cool that after that I went to my best friend house pick him up and went home to get baked and play video games.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. that story got progressively more disappointing as it progressed. hahaha.

15. the third time i was high, i tried to grow a plant in a shot glass using only the stem and a piece of leaf lol.

16. i do this all the fucking time.. im just like wtf is that fucking noise?

then a nhour later its my fucking I-pod... get mes every time!

17. my toilet was clogged from earlier that day, i didnt feel like plunging it out. Well so I was high took a shit in a clogged toilet with out realizing it. Flushed and it over flowed and there was shit all over the bathroom floor. It took a long time to clean..killed my high and ruined my day.

18. Just last night i spent like two hours outside in my back yard because I was smoking a joint and my roomie locked the door to our back yard so i couldn't get back in the house that way. I could've walked out our gate and around to our front door, but i could hear something rustling in the bushes and smell a skunk and thought that it would spray me if i walked to the gate.

So anyways, i end up just smoking another joint on our back steps and kind of spacing out just watchin the sky. Then a little while later a raccoon climbs our back fence and scares the crap out of me. I finally decided to go back inside and ended up having to crawl over our fence too because the door latch is broke on it and it wont open.

My roomie claims he didn't even know i was out back when he locked to door, but im on to him...

19. i was home my family was sleeping i did a few bowls of keif i got super ripped and i was walking downstairs and i make a fluffanutter <3 sandwich haha i love those. k well when i was alking back up to my room i fell and yelled oh dirtty anal sex it was pretty loud for 1am. then i was like oh fuck everyones sleeping and i ran into my room lckedmy door sprayed some axe lukily nobody came to my door.

i thought it was pretty funny