Most Dangerouse Hoods you've been in

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 20 kilos, Sep 5, 2009.

1. 1. Juarez City Mexico
    2. East L.A
    3. Cardero and State in Kansas City, KS
    4. 5-Points in Denver, CO

2. New Orleans 3rd ward

3. random ?
    But um

1)Yonkers,NY. (Live there, but north Yonkers, much nicer :D)
    2)The Bronx,NY.
    3)Staten Island,NY.
    4)Brooklyn,NY.
    5)Washington Heights (ON FOOT), and Im a white boy, I almost shit myself, I wouldve died if I wasnt with the friends I was with.

4. North end of Hartford, CT you get pulled over for being white in that area. South end of Chicago, IL.

5. i live in a dangerous area its called bedstuy repin brooklyn ny

6. deep in the hood in kansas city missouri and kansas city kansas...that shit aint no joke nicka.

7. yea i mean areas youve been in on foot not just a drive through...
    i forgot to add Chi town but i wasnt really in a particularly dangerous place....
    even tho my uncle did get jumped by some Latin Kings for wearing his hat wrong n hes like 35 year old man who is obviosly no gang related lol

8. places in houston,
    worst one was in my car though, drove the wrong way and didnt realize it for a while, ended up in this crazy ass littered place, with people stearing at my car walking torwards me. worst then i described as that sounds like baby shit!

9. Detroit of course, murda Cap

10. 1) Cincinnati - Central Pwky./Liberty St.
    2) Chicago - State St./Garfield Blvd.
    3) Miami, 7th Ave./North River Dr.
    4) Jacksonville - Beaver St./Broad St.
    5) Baltimore - North Ave./Belair Rd.
    6) Kansas City - Bales Ave./30th St.
    7) Memphis - Warford St./Mt. Olive Rd.
    8) Kansas City - Forest Ave./41st St.
    9) Dallas - Route 352/Scyene Rd.
    10) Richmond - Va., Church Hill
    11) Memphis - Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.
    12) Dallas - 2nd Ave./Hatcher St.
    13) Springfield, Ill. - Cook St./11th St.
    14) St. Louis - 14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
    15) Little Rock, Ark. - Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.
    16) Philadelphia - Broad St./Dauphin St.
    17) Tampa - Amelia Ave./Tampa St.
    18) New York - St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.
    19) Chicago - 66th St./Yale Ave.
    20) Baltimore - Orleans St./Front St.
    21) Cleveland - Cedar Ave./55th St.
    22) Orlando - East-West Expy./Orange Blossom Trail
    23) Detroit - Mt. Elliott St./Palmer Ave.
    24) Chicago - Wallace St./58th St.
    25) Chicago - Winchester Ave./60th St.

thats the top 25 most dangerous neighborhoods according to the FBI..

i live in #6 and #8 is about a 3 minute walk.

11. Irvington, NJ...Lyons and Chancelor Ave areas

12. #12 _linux_, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    18) New York - St. Nicholas Ave./125th St. LOLOLOLOLOL i go there every saturday LOL mids 100 oz there and i have never been robed even at 12 at night also i am white

13. Detroit.

All of it. Especially 7 Mile/Runyan, around my girlfriend's parents house. And I have to go around there all the time for deals. It's not really that scary, dudes..

And number 23 on that list isn't really that bad. I think that list is a little off.

14. List prolly def. off!! the government just throw shit on there...scary mothafuckas.

you don't have to believe new orleans is hard i don't care! not like im proud of it cause im not from there. mothafuckas kill for stupid ass reasons. but the everything there is is crooked starting with the government, then judges, then the cops!! it's fuckin sad!!

some of you might find this to be of some interest...it was around when hurricane katrina took place... Gangland: The Gotti Boys Of New Orleans! (Plus Lil Story Of Rapper Soulja Slim Who Passed Away. R.I.P) "Die, Snitch, Die" [Full TV Documentary Episode] Video

oh yea and the dude with the 5 murder killings just got sentenced like last week...he got life (duuuh he deserved it though)

15. North Memphis...

Orange Mound throw your Os, North North thumbs up.

16. Soulja Slim was the shit.

but yeah that study was based on a 3 year study of every police department.. it only included violent crimes.. so yeah a lot of police departments fuck up their numbers to make it look better for the neighborhood so it wont be completely accurate but yeah, its a pretty legit study.

17. south central los angeles I guess

18. west nam (west palm beach)
    riviera beach
    miami overtown
    and many other hoods covered with junkies fiends and robbers, calicos and choppers

19. #19 Zònk, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    East and South Nashville. There really the only hoods ive been in besides one in Montgomery. I went through a rough part of East Nashville in a brand new BMW once, I caught alot of looks but that was about it. My neighbor hood witch is about 20 min outside of Nashville gets a really bad rep but its not so bad it just has alot of dealers that live in it.

20. Antioch? or Smyna? or Brentwood?