My uncle smoked and grew marijuana.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaemercs, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Well, i was chillin on my screened in porch with my brother my mom and my dad.. and my brother works at a place that build helicopters (wont say more) and he helps wire helicopters or w.e.. and he said he was going to be able to work on the presidential helicopter but they saw one of the people in his family had a felony(my uncle) my uncle is in jail now ..

1st thing he did was .. he got caught breaking into people houses (when he was younger) and he was on probation ... and then next thing that happend was he was gettin drugs or something and the guy came at him .. so my uncle stabbed him with a pocket knife and then got charged with attempted murder ( they later found that the guy he stabed had bullet wounds in him :eek:)

then my mom is going on saying that her mom has a felony charge too.. it was because my uncle was growing marijuana plants and i guess it was on his moms property so she got charged for it.. my uncle has been in jail in jail for many years.. i think he got like 20 years .. the last time i remember seeing him free was when i was really little and i cant even picture his face from that long ago i was to young... i have visted him in jail and he seems like a really cool guy except for the shaved head .. not sure what hes doin in there as long as he is surviving

well i figured that i would share that with you because im sure my uncle was a pretty cool guy like the rest of us and got locked up :mad:

2. your uncle sounds like a far out dude.

i love marijuana.

3. your uncle is a bamf

4. Uh.. yea, a bad ass mother fucker who is in jail doin hard time for 20 years... Reaaaal badass in my book.

OP - Let me get this straight here... Your bro wasn't able to work on the presidential helicopter because his FAMILY members have felony charges?? Some bull shit ~

5. shaved head..........................jail. Uh oh.