please help me with my complicated girl problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by acid42, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 acid42, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Ok, I'm gunna apologize in advance for the long read, its not for the weak. but I tried my best to break it into paragraphs. And sorry if it dosnt make sense in parts cause I'm really high.

So I've been hanging out with this girl (L) a lot lately. Me and L smoke a lot of bud and she's cute so one late night one thing lead to another and we're hookin up.

By the way I'm a virgin.

So things are gettin pretty hot pretty fast and so I go to take off her pants and she kinda made it aparent she didn't want to go there....so fine, that's chill. We're still messin around and she started rubbin on me HARD. Like we were literally having sex with our clothes on for a long time, probably about an hour and a half

So by this time I'm almost ready to finnish just because we were dry humping for so long. And NOW she starts takin off my pants and shit. I totally understand you gotta warm some girls up first but it seemed a little ridiculous since she rejected me like and hour before and we were goin at it for so long.

But I was happy anyways of course because I was going to have sex for the first time

So we start going and I just basically instantly fail. I seriously didn't last longer than 10 seconds. And I've never had that problem before at all. I really believe it was a foreplay overdose.

So that's really embarassing but she was pretty nice. She asked if it had been a long time since id gotten any action and it was at that point that I realized she didn't know I was a virgin. So I just simply said "yeahh its been a while" which technically wasn't lying I guess cause 19 years is a while.
    So I go home and I still think its chill and we might have some sort of connection.

A week later me, S, and my friend P were all hanging out. Somehow we started talking about sex and he goes 'hey you're still a virgin arnt you?"

So now I'm in a REALLY awkward position because if I count my little episode then P is gunna ask who I had sex with right in front of S, and if I say I'm still a virgin S is gunna know and that's weird that she didn't hear it from me. I said "yeah, I'm still a virgin" and the room gets silent.

I drove her home that night and we didn't say one word about it and so I texted her and said I wanted to talk to her about some shit soon and she said ok.

Then today me and S and P are hanging out with a group of people and its really obvious that they are kinda flirtin around. And S got kicked out for a couple days so I asked her where she was crashing and she said P's house. Ooooooookkkkk So that's cool.

So now I'm bummed because I sort of lost my virginity to a girl whose gettin with my friend now. And I don't think that really counted as losing my virginity because it was such a weak experience.

What do I do guys? And would you still consider me a virgin or not?

2. Forget her.
    Move on.
    She's obviously lost any interest she had, so she's not worth the time.
    Women are like quarters, its not a big deal when you lose them, and they're all over the damn place, some are prettier than others, but theyre all worth the same.

You've been in a living, willing vagina, so no, in my book you're not a virgin, you're just lucky she didn't blueball your ass.

You lost that vcard, so you came out on the winning end here. Just move on.

3. shoulda told her up front. but i guess 10 sec of penetration counts at sex? so that would technically make you not a virgin

4. Man next time you use one letter names make sure they stay the same. I got confused for a minute.

5. Did L change to S or am I just missing a huge chunk of the story?

6. #6 Annonymous, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009

so i'm fucking tammy then im smoking a bowl with billy and trina and billy is like are you a vigin still dude? and i'm like scared to say anything infront of trina because i don't know if that counted as sex and i wanted to tell her first hand but now trina is sleeping over billys and i think they got a thing, so do i still got a chance with the girl i tried to fuck?

7. You definitely didn't lose your v-card. Don't let people get to you because you're still a virgin, especially a bitch! Now suck it up, there are tons of fish in the waters!

8. Why would he give two shits that trina is sleeping at billys? Damn!

9. lol ya i had the same problem lol:smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. No, so long as you put your dick in her vagina with her consent you are no longer a virgin, no matter how quick, unsatisfying or weak the experience was. I can't say I've ever lasted ten seconds, but I can say that she will be extremely frustrated by the experience and probably won't want to have sex with you again.

11. my first sexual experince was me sticking it in deep eniugh to pop the cherry then pullingout(no condom)
    then two days later my girl iwakes sme up cuz i left my apt door unlcoekd its 618 am and she demaned sexs im like cool lets dothat when there is a sun out and shes liks no now so im like ok and we do it for 45 minutes....no orgasms for either of us i mustve orgasmed after like the 4 th time i had sex

12. So whats your record? 8?:D

But seriously, I guess you can count that, you got inside her after all.

Not really one to tell the boys about tho, is it?:eek:

13. #13 turbofish, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    Dont worry bout it man my first time sucked ass. 40 minutes in i gave up it was that shit... the second time with the same girl i came after like 3 strokes life goes up from where you are keep tryin n your dicks gunna be swimmin in a damp sea of pussy.

14. i would have to say no on the virgin part. but at one point you say, this has never happened to me before. before what? it was your first time right. my suggestion to you is this. bust one out before you get your dick wet again. and fuck that tramp.

15. I agree man... Real *****s know man... bust that nnut out and then go fuck that girl.. you can never trust the first nut...

also... eat pussy... your sex life will thank you!

The Phantom

16. Dude, listen to this.

My second hook up at college was a disaster. First time we fucked, I was trippin'. Watching 300, literally was more into the movie than sex. But we ended up having sex, and I couldn't even get it hard. A limp dick in her mouth, and i'm sitting there looking at fuckin post-it notes on her desk thinkin' about how cool they look.

Well, the next let's say 30 times, I couldn't get hard. Not at all. I don't know why, seriously it bugged the fuck out of me.
    So this girls bangin', like....Not trying to brag but she's very good looking. So I was pissed, embarassed, and just down on my luck.

I'm dating this girl now, it's been a year and a half :p.
    I hate my dick man. I couldn't get it hard for the first 20-30 times, then the next 20 I straight up went in ten seconds. With out fore-play.
    I'm not really embarassed by it, shit happens right? It's so confusing to me though, because it's almost like my dick controls me.

Sex is important, although some people aren't good at it.
    Remember, you still have a tounge and fingers. Sometimes for girls, rubbin' the C is better than inserting it into the V, if ya get my drift.
    Fuck that bitch though, forget about it. Never ever EVER get caught up over a chick. Not worth it.

17. right mate your situation isn't that complicated in my eyes but thats me... but there is alot of awkwardnes to it.. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR VIRGINITY... PERIOD... This girl dosent seem to care 100% if shes gone of with your mate... I know how you feel its your first so your quite cought up in her... my opinion is u'll have plenty more to come and just move on... If you like the girl then tell her.. never be affrid to say what you feel as this is key to many thing... my advice for now.. gimme shout if ya need to ask bout someing... happy to help mate.. cheers =]

18. Who the hell is S? Just call up L and be like "Sup ma', I got some danky dank if you let me stick it in your pinky pink ya diig".

19. Have you seen the dates of the other posts? From 2009?? Lol.

20. This.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.