Jesus christ, get off my back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Grass, May 1, 2009.

1. I need somewhere to rant guys...

My non stoner friends are so f***ing annoying, do you know what I mean? they always start shit about how dumb I am and how gay smoking makes me, WTF.

I know you've all heard this a million times before, cause this is Real Life Stories and whenever i look here all it is is "i got caught" or "non smoking friends?"

anyways

any ideas on what i can say? theyre both super straight edge and dont listen to my outstanding stoner arguments

2. Just tell them that you respect their decision not to smoke so they should respect your decision to smoke. I have a few straight edge friends myself but none of them do that kind of stuff you described.

If all else fails stop hanging out with them i guess.

3. Uh a good "if you guys are true friends you'll respect my decisions on how to run MY Life...and if you can't you can go fuck yourselves." kind of statement usually works.

4. I get the same shit from a few of my stoner friends about my shrooms and interest in hallucinogens in general. I figured that of all people they would be more open minded, but they're all ignorant fucks. If ever mention shrooms or express interest in acid, I have to hear how I'm gonna die or get something laced or some other shit. The worst part is that the main guy who bitches a lot also drinks, which is way more physically harmful than my psychonaut stuff.

5. if they're straight edge does that make us crooked edge? and btw i hate "SxE" kids they piss me off most of the time

6. SxE? Wtf is that an acronym?

7. idk what its called but it could be considered one i guess

its what the so-called "scene fags and hardcockinmyass" kids say when they are talkin about straight edge shit

8. i think that means straight up sexy

which... doesn't make any sense at all :smoking:

9. i dont hang out with idiots

i got two friends who dont smoke,

they are both smart and mature enough
    to realize the facts about it... they both
    just choose not to do it

10. I used to get shit like that whenever I hung out with people who don't smoke, but generally all of my friends smoke so I don't have to hear that shit. I do have one friend though who always tries to make me feel bad for wanting to do shrooms or acid, or for smoking (even though she smokes occasionally). I just ignore them.

11. tell them to fuck off and smoke a joint.:smoking:

12. Get new friends, dude.

13. Tell 'em you like food fights and your dad does dope, you only came to school to chill and watch these girls jump rope.

Just kidding, but you can tell them that if you want. P.S. A million point to whoever calls that reference. ;)

14. They took the name "Straight Edge" before we did. We were kinda busy smoking.

15. You hate sitting in class, but you like your homework, you know, fresh cartoons into late in the afternoon:D
    (O.S.T.)

I used to hang out with a straight edge group and they made fun of me for smokin, but then some of them would smoke with me, and id make fun of them for being straight edge. ok so that happened ONCE. anyways, i ended up being best man in one of the guys wedding and havent seen the whole crew in almost a year. but its cool i'm hanging out with my smoking friends. im not gonna go out of my way to get made fun of by a bunch of holier than thou assholes. they wanna chill they can call my ass.

16. Cats and dogs don't get along too often.

17. Lol :hello:

18. Have them watch The Union.

Works for everyone.

19. Tell them you've decided to smoke, that's what you like. You don't think it makes of yourself a different person. If they can't handle it... might wanna consider changing friends.

Elend.