I got really sick off vicodin last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZarTheDragon, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 ZarTheDragon, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    So yesterday i had already smoked a few bowls...first time in a week and i was deroyed.So later on i meet up with some homies and were just chillen at his pad... and they shoot me some vicodin this was the first time ive ever taken it...i took 2 500MG or something...and i really couldnt feel shit...so i took like two more 356 mg then i was high as fuck and feeling good for an hour or two while playing world at war.
    So finally we finish this level and all of the sudden I'm burning the fuck up, i was sweating and shit so i get some water and run my head under the sink for like 20 mins and get an ice pack. I'm feeling like shit...then a little bit later i go back in the room and just lay down and they make a fruit salad and pizza and water and stuff (they're taking care of me) and i start feeling pretty chilled out bumping MF doom and the ODB and shit...but still kinda nauseous...but w.e
    So its about 10:20 and me and homie M dip from our homie H's house and were talking and i feel good then we take a bus ride to get to his pad...im walking then fuck, i just start throwing up....i barfed like 5 times and then it was all out and i felt great...smoked two dank ass joints and knocked out around 12....:)
    I think i should have only taken 2 vikes...and waited a little longer because that shit sucked balls for a little....but i was mostly faded...
    Lmk if this is wrong forum...i didnt know to post here or pandora.

2. ha, i've never taken vicodin in that amount before. But I took like 250mg when I was a kid and I got nauseous and sick just from that little bit. Nice choice of music.

pz.

3. I over did it on loratabs on my last birthday. I threw up stuff I ate back in high school. I have no idea where it all came from.

4. yeah that was crucial...the fever was the worst...

gross...haahahaha

5. 500mg is the amount of acetimonophren, not the actual "pain killer": codeine. the acetimenophren is what gave you heat flashes. vicodine is one of the weakest pain killers, and, for me anyways, is not even very enjoyable. try some percocet, or oxycodone.

Oz.

6. that much acetimonophren is deadly.
    i took way too much.

7. Yup, your body just couldn't handle all of the filler and got rid of it. I have a pretty weak stomach and whenever I take over 1000mg of acetimophen I get queasy and sweaty, but usually it passes after awhile and then I'm feeling great again.

Were the first two you took 5/500? Those fucking suck and aren't even worth doing unless you cold water extract them, which is what you should do if you're taking alot to avoid this problem in the future.

8. thats what happened to me...
    yeah next time ill take two...and ill just take the 356 watsons...because those 500s suck dick and made me feel sick for a little... after the fever i felt way good.

9. ugh I remember the first time I took vicodins, it was similar to your experience. I didn't even take that much, and I smoked, and I was just barely coherent. i felt so dizzy and sick, I ended up puking. I don't smoke and take vicodins anymore.

10. i had a whole bottle of vics one time, i think they were 250mg cuz they were the small ones, i had a few glasses of captain morgan and coke, and popped 6 of em. felt amazing, it was really enjoyable. i've done those a few times and darvocets, the big ass ones, i took 5 of those one day and i felt incredible, i dont like xanax cuz it makes you forget everything. but one time my friends had the 500mg vics and wanted to snort them. i had never snorted anything before and i was already drunk. i railed a whole one to myself and like 30 minutes later i started puking out of nowhere, like right on my friends bed cuz i guess i was pretty sedated by then, i can barely remember the first 30 minutes of the high. i didnt get hot or anything or sweaty but i kept puking over and over, i must have puked like 15 or 20 times throughout the night, i started dry heaving, it was really painful and i felt horrible, then i smoked a few bowls and felt better but i was still dry heaving... i have no idea why it did that

11. fuck me. last night after the bar i went back to this chicks place and we were drinking and swimming in her pool and shit. then we started taking some percosets and i guess i took too many because later that night i started puking up some black shit.

i slept until 6:00pm and still feel like shit. has anyone had this happen before and is this just a passing "cleansing" of my system or a serious problem?