anyone else get really weird and vivid dreams after gettin high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimboob, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Everytime i go to sleep after getting high, i get these really vivid dreams. like last night i was drving a battleship while rolling and smoking joints. then there was a sinkhole and everythign was getting sucked into it. i drove away to saftey in a liferaft thing, and when i got to shore i was in san andreas..like the game...it was cool.

2. happens to me sometimes and i love when it does. dreams are the best.

3. If I get high and go to sleep, I don't have any dreams at all. In fact, I have to stop smoking to have dreams again. It's the complete opposite of your problem.

4. I don't get really vivid dreams when I'm stoned
    its usuallyif I take a break from toking for a while
    I usually toke everyday, and if I break I get super anxious and weird dreams lol, I don't ever remember my dreams unless I'm sober, they're usually creepy dreams I watch too many horror movies lmao

5. man I had this dream a couple of days ago, where i could fly it was ill. I fought some arctic monster thing with the natives. Then my girlfriend cursed me and said next time I fly I'd fall so I was flying along and I fell and like broke my leg from like 100 feet in the air.It was gay

sorry if that didnt make senseto anyone

6. I dont have vivid dreams, but last night I HAD a dream. I dont ermember it though. but it makes me dream.

7. I went through a stretch where I was having very vivid zombie dreams. Like every night for 2 months.

Now I havent had a single dream in a while.

8. for a week after i picked up my bubbler and 1/4 i had crazy dreams about breaking it.

has anyone ever used mugwort or any other herbs to induce lucid dreaming?

9. zombie dreams are the best ever. It's like living in one of Romero's movies. I had a dream where I was trapped in a mall with 3 of my friends. Best dream ever. Killing zombies. Doing whatever you fuck you wanted. btw, it was the 85' version of Dawn of the Dead so the zombies were slow.

10. weed stops me from dreaming. thats pretty much the only effect i dont like. when i go on tbreaks, i get the fucking craziest dreams ever and terrible insomnia

11. #11 crackrockstdy89, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009

It's the exact same for me. That's kind of the only plus side of going on a tolerance break, or not having any bud. I usually can't remember any of my dreams when i'm smoking, but as soon as i stop for a day or two my dreams turn into crazy, vivid ones.
    This thread just reminded me of some weird dreams i had when i was younger, before i ever smoked. Every time the power would go out in my house, during a storm or something, i would have this dream about a huge pink monster walking down my road. And everytime it happened, i would get a little further into the dream, different shit would always happen. I never knew why, weird shit.

12. last weekend i had the craziest dream. it went like this... i wake up "not really, just in my dream." and walk upstairs from my basement and make some food. then the ground feels like im walking on jello or something because i keep sinking into it. so i go take a shower but the water keeps changing colors and i had no idea what was going on. so i continue to walk back downstairs to smoke.. and all of a sudden everything starts to black out and get really dark looking and i start to feel really heavy and i started kneeling down because i felt so heavy and then everything just went black.... then i woke up (for real this time). and was like .. what the fuck!!! was that a dream or did it ready happen?

it was crazy.