My first story. [read at you're own risk! pretty long]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghou1ie, Jan 22, 2009.

1. #1 ghou1ie, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Whats up GC? This is my first thread. I've been cruising the forum for a long, long time but finally registered and made a profile yesterday. Anyway, here is my tale...

So, I live in a decent sized town in IL. Its about an hour or two away from Chicago but that doesn't really matter. here, 1/8 of mids goes for around $50. Before I moved here a couple years ago, I lived in New Castle, Indiana. There, 1/8 of some pretty kind bud is $25. A lot of my family lives down there so for Thanksgiving me and Wu [this foreign exchange student that lives with me, he's from Beijing but he's the shit and he blazes with us and smoked salvia with us once] drove down to New Castle to attend the family Thanksgiving thing. We were down there for about a week and the Thanksgiving thing was only one day so we pretty much spent a couple days with family and I hung out with a lot of my old friends that I'm still close with and it's like i never left when we chill. So we started blazing and I started telling Wu about how much cheaper bud is here. As soon as I told him he told me that we should buy some and go back up to Illinois and sell it. I told him we could buy about an oz or so and take it up because i didn't have too much $$$ with me. He, however, was pretty determined to make some money and decided that he would buy a QP for $500 if i payed him back $250 once we got back. I agreed.

BREAK IN THE STORY. [kind of]

Before the story starts heading south I'll add in some good shit. Me and my buddies went up to Muncie, Indiana to this headshop called Wishbone and I bought a pretty sweet bubbler, 1 gram of 20x salvia, some super hit incense, and a nice 4 part grinder. [Came out at about $100, i paid for all of it.] Wu and I had never smoked salvia, so as soon as we got back into New Castle, we picked up a torch lighter and we all went to a park and broke in the bubbler with some salvia in my car. I put in some Dream Theater and we jammed out while we tripped. My friend alex smoked first and he just kinda zoned and went outside. I smoked second and could not stop laughing and then went out of the car [it was night so it was super dark.] and the only thing i could see was the car. My friend matt smoked and he couldn't stop laughing either. Then Wu smoked and started freaking out about seeing some chinese girl and telling her to go away [he said everything in english...weird]. Then zack smoked and nothing happened, he just felt high. So after that we went back to my friend Alex's house, lit some incense and smoked some bud out of the bubbler. Wu drew a picture of what he saw when he was tripping and it was totally weird but w/e. Then my friend made a dutch bud [its a sweet spliff if you don't know. check it out. its a beast]. It was pretty big and we split it between the 4 of us that were still there and we still coughed like crazy. We just chilled out pretty much everyday we were there. Good times... :smoking:

Back to the story...the last day we were in Indiana, we picked up the QP after a couple failed attempts. [one of them involving me and my buddy alex riding around with this crazy meth head bitch that was driving around like craaaaaaazy and some cool metalhead dude who we discussed music with for a while. but anyway we got there and the dealer wouldn't answer his phone] But we finally got it and it smelled amazing and i totally wanted to live in that bag. So we put the bag in another bag filled with pepper, then put it in a shoebox filled with pepper and put it in my suitcase in the trunk. Then we said our goodbyes and started driving back to Illinois [6 hour drive]. There was a nasty snowstorm on the way up so we decided to crash at a hotel. So we checked in and then went and bought some cigs [I quit smoking cigs since then. :D] and came back. While we were in the hotel we seperated the big bag into a bunch of little 1/8 bags and then we smoked some out of the bubbler together. We felt really good because we were stoked to make money and the drive went well. So the next morning we got some breakfast and left to go back home. We got home and found a good hiding spot for the weed. [i'm 18, senior in high school and still live with my rents. moving out after i graduate.] Everything went alright for a while and I smoked from the stash etc. Dealing was slow for a while but the mj was in an airtight rice cooker. We pretty much made our money back at the time, and we still had a lot of weed left [2 oz more or less]. My parents are alright with me smoking, but one day they told me to come home immediately. I came home and they told me that one of my stepdad's friends has a brother that is a cop and that someone was caught smoking by a cop and told them that I sold it to him. So I was suffieciently freaked out b/c i didn't know if or when they could search my house or car. I told my parents I did deal to somebody a long time ago [not exactly true but i couldn't just deny it.] They were pretty pissed so me and Wu talked and decided we had to get rid of everything. My parents had already taken my bubbler and grinder, etc. I wasn't just going to throw away 2 oz of good bud so I put it in my car and drove over the the local community college one night and tried to spot stoners. I found this one guy that I've seen a bunch of times that was wearing a rasta shirt, a hemp necklace, and has some pretty long hair.

So I told him..."I know this is unbelievable, but do you want some free bud?"

So I told him i had to get rid of it because of trouble with law etc and he was pretty happy and thanked me and we talked about how i couldn't just throw it away. So i told him to make sure he shares it as much as he can and we both went on our way. From fear of being arrested, I didn't smoke for a while and I made sure I paid back Wu for money he lost. So here I am now, broke. Looking for a job. No bud. No bubbler or grinder. The stuff that happened was in early December and nothing has happened as far as cops go. I've only smoked a few times since then with close friends but I used to smoke like everyday and I really miss being able to smoke almost whenever. I don't really know if it is safe to start having weed and paraphernalia on me yet.

So...thats my story. Long I know, but thats pretty much everything. Any advice on the situation would be appreciated or just opinions on the story. Thanks for reading!

2. Wait, that guy got 2oz of bud from you?

Man, I wish I was that guy.

I would've just hidden it better for later.

COOL though, I bet that guy was psyched!

3. haha yeah it was like the best day of his life. I just really didn't want to get arrested. And with my rents there, there are limited places to hide it effectively.

4. If you made your money back it could have been worse in all honesty. Good read though, very generous of you to get rid of 2oz. If this ever happened to me I would just stash it somewhere else and smoke like a fiend until it was all gone ;)

5. i considered stashing it somewhere else, like a friends house. The problem was that i only sold to friends, and obviously one of them ratted me out. The only guy i could really trust couldn't hide that much from his rents. I moved here a couple years ago so most of the people i know i don't completely trust.

6. damn man that college dude got so lucky!

Im sad for your loss of bud but you did what you had to do, like a man

7. #7 Satchel, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    "Dude, we have to get rid of this 2oz. bag! we are smoking it tonight for 4/20..."

"But..it's december.."

"It's 4/20!!!"

8. damn dude thats crazy giving away 2 oz.s that dude must have been pumpedd. i would have tried to smoke as much of it as possible in one sitting. and btw thats awesome you have a foreign exchange student that smokes up with you.

9. don't get me wrong...the days before i got rid of it i smoked before school, during lunch, and then whenever i could after but i could only do so much by myself [my foreign exchange couldn't smoke bc of drug test]. getting rid of it was hard but i didn't want it to end up in the cops hands.

and yeah, smoking with my foreign exchange student is pretty tight. he is funny as hell. :smoking:

10. but do you guys think its safe to smoke now?

11. dude i dont think you should worry about cops

with the intense amount of karma you ahve comming your way for giving away your bag, you could fight the devil and win

seriously man, hardcore +rep

12. thanks dude! i also keep a little buddha necklace in my car hanging from the mirror and another with mary and an angel on it :p. hopefully i can get that job as a driver for jimmy johns and then i'll buy myself a pretty bag and a nice piece.

13. you handled that situation really well, i would have kept the weed and just tried to smoke it all, probably woulda kept selling it and gotten caught rofl...

14. ive bought a HP before to try and make a profit but ended up getting robbed 3 times for around 600 bucks...getting into that stuff just isnt worth it in my opinion

15. yeah that is definately the lesson to be learned.