Want that extra high? Something to try.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aTam, Jan 8, 2009.

1. I've been experimenting a while now with different smoking methods, always trying to achieve a different effect. I've found something that does just that, and I'm going to share it but here's what you'll need.

- Bong with water + ice (Ice highly recommended)
    - Weed
    - Cup of water
    - Tobacco of any sort (Cigar, cigarette, plain tobacco).

Now, for those of you that have never smoked tobacco and do not intend to start, good for you! This is ultimately the best habit to have.

To put things in perspective, you will roughly be smoking 1/6 of a standard large cigarette in one entire session for yourself. There is very little tobacco use, not that any use is healthy however.

So here's what you do. Get high.

Next, take some tobacco and get it wet with that cup of water. I break off 1cm of a cigarette as a form of measurement.

Mix the wet tobacco with some marijuana, and throw it in your bowl fairly lose, not packed.

For those of you who have never smoked tobacco from a bong, you need to exercise some caution to avoid hurting yourself. This means only burning and pulling for 5 seconds, anything more will either burn your throat, or knock you completely on your ass. Also, after pulling the smoke, do not hit the bong for at least 5 seconds for tobacco burns extremely hot even when wet. You must let the smoke cool down, it doesn't take long.

The reason behind wetting the tobacco is because it burns much faster than marijuana. The idea is to have an even hit, of both marijuana and tobacco. Otherwise the effect will be different, probably less enjoyable.

What you will experience is one of the most absurd head buzzes, you could see CEV's (closed eye visuals), and have an amazing euphoric experience for about 1 minute.

Now this is relatively safe to do, but I'm going to break down a few things so you're prepared, because this hit is going to completely blow your mind on your first try.

After I pull, I hold it for about 4 seconds, and exhale. After this, I hyperventilate for about 10 seconds due to the nicotine rush. Controlling this is important, the reason you hyperventilate is due to the rush, your body increases blood flow and breathing rate in order to better balance the rush that just hit your head. The better you control the hyperventilation, the longer and more intense the hit will be.

Pretty simple concept, I'm sure many people are familiar with, but I've introduced this to my friends and many of them didn't like it because it was too intense. If you are prone to addictions and do not smoke tobacco, simply avoid doing this. I never smoke cigarettes and have literally no urge to do so having been smoking tobacco from a bong a while now. This may not be the same for everyone.

Also note, don't do this indoors if possible. Tobacco smells like shit and it wont go away like marijuana!

Have fun! Post your experience!

2. i like the wetting tobacco move that shit is clever haha

3. What I like to do is, take a decently large hit of mari...juana, pick up your cigarette, and all in the same breath, take a drag.

4. On new years my buddy took a cig puff, blunt toke, and shot of jager all in the same motion

He was trying to impress a girl, lmao

5. That's not all that impressive >.< Not that I wouldn't do it, it's just that it's not very hard to do.

I tried to do the strikeout once. Ripped the bong, took the shot (which was hard with so much smoke in my lungs), and could only get down about 1/3 of the beer before I had to breathe out *shrug*.

Maybe next time :p

6. Sounds reasonable, and I have a large cigar in front of me I was going to use as a blunt wrap so I might as well try it.

7. ugggg I hate cigs... I'd take the tobacco from a cigar if you were going to take it from anything

8. that's genius. I like the wetting of the tobacco because it burns faster.
    I'll have to try this

9. I do not recommend using a cigar for the nicotine is lower in the tobacco.

I don't get the same buzz at all with a cigar.

10. crazier idea, dont get your weed wet and just smoke a PURE, DRY tobe bong, fill that shit up to the rim and rip it, and i guarantee you will fall over, be careful tho if you do this alot you tend to swallow smoke witch can make you puke/have bleeding ulcers (no jokes), all in all a feinds move (my way not yours) and by the way when you mix dry weed/tobbac they burn at the same time haha

11. heres another, eat a slightly overripe mango 30 minutes before you toke up

theres a chemical in it that enhances thc's ability to mindfuck you :D

no bs

12. been doin this for years, i put like a 1/6th of cig on the bottom of my bowl then pack weed on top of it. Gives a great headrush.

13. if i wanted to get REALLy high i would just smoke a lot of bowles, like 10

14. tabacco hits out da bong!?
    those get me fuckedddd , harsh as tits

15. I've done this once by mixing some weed with half a clove cigarette, which I was gonna try to roll a blunt with. Unfortunately the blunt wrap was brittle and broken, so we decided we'd just smoke bowls of this mixture. As I was hitting this I kept getting really really high. I felt a very intense rush of both the nicotine and the THC. I also felt very numb and sped up at the same time, not the usual mellowness of weed.
    Other times I've taken a drag from a burning cigarette, then taken a bong hit, which I've heard some people refer to this as "Jimi Hendrixing". You feel a different high than from weed alone.
    I'm not much of a cig smoker, just socially(and I'd like to keep it that way!).

16. Why not do all this but throw some opium into the bowl too? A trifecta of awesome.

17. sorry if someone said this but isnt this just like a wet-shoty type thing?

18. fuck that shit man

when i wana get extra high i just break up a couple of those plastic toy soilders and smoke em in a bowl with my weed.

19. yea if you've never tried tobacco out of a bong, its something everyone should try atleast once.

The first time I tried this (I was 16)
    "I wonder what happens when you snap 0.5 of tobacco?"
    10 seconds later I was on the floor, unable to hear, feel or move my body at all (i could still see) and a minute after that I was in the bathroom throwing up. It is fun, just don't over do it